Luffy x reader. Only you.

-An-
Alrighty,sorry about none frequant updates. Being so close to tests and GCSE's is a bitch. Lol, sorry if my spelling and grammar is crap. My tablet doesnt have autocorrect. I'll just check it over a few times.

"(Y/n)!!!!!"

You hear your bestfriend and captain call out. You immediately brake into a huge grin. You swivel around from your place on the thick, wooden railing. Fishing rod still dangled over the ledge, into the ocean.

You knew the minute you met Luffy,or as you liked to call him Lu', you would be close friends. He met you way back on his quick stop at logue town,and since then, you both just clicked.Nearly everyone said it was because of how you were both so childish. Which was...let's face it, probably true. However,the more romantic of the crew, aka, Sanji, Brook and Franky. All said it was because of your adorable, childlike features.

Also true. You had large, sparkling (e/c) eyes. Eyes that could soften even the hardest hearts. Example; The day you accidently dropped Zoro's Wado Ichimoji into the sea, and he had to dive in after it. Oh lord, the glare he gave you that day...even Sanji would've crumbled, you were sure. But one glance into your teary, glowing orbs... was enough to send the man into a blushing, apologising mess.

You also always wore your silky (h/c) hair in a high pony tail on the side of your head. That coupled with the dungaree shorts,baggy t-shirts, and flip flops you wore. You looked too adorable for your own good.

Luffy plopped down on the baniser next to you and grinned.

"Wanna play a game?"

He questioned. You could tell from the look in his cheeky, onyx eyes he was up to mischief. Oh, how you loved mischievous Luffy. Nodding eagerly, you leaned your ear close to his face as he motioned for you to do so. Cupping his hands around his lips and your ear, you giggled as he whispered his plan.You both turned and nodded once at one another,soon after, you dashed off. Leaving Luffy to go look for his target.

~le magical time skippy~

Clamping your hand over your mouth, you muffled your giggles. Only you would've agreed to this. Holding your knees close to your chest in the confined space, you heard the cheeky voice of Luffy, accompanied by the sing-song voice of Brook.

Currently, you were hidden in one of Brook's drums,waiting to frighten the poor sack of bones. You feel Luffy knock gently twice on the thin sheet stretching across the instrument, the noise echoing in the, now occupied, hollowed out space. Time to put this plan into action.

You waited a few moments while Brook taught Luffy how to play the drums, all the while knowing Luffy wasn't listening to him at all. And after a few seconds, you decided to make an appearance. Bursting up through the sheet, tearing it. You reached your arms over your head, and yelled, 'SURPRISE!'.

Brook screamed in horror, falling to the floor, while you and Luffy leaned on eachother for support. Making sure you wouldn't fall over as you held your stomachs, laughing. After a few minutes of intense laughing on your part, Brook finally spoke up.

"You scared the skin off of me!...Not like I have any skin. Skull joke! Yohohohoho!!"

The laughing started once again.

-Another time skippy?!....im sorry.-

"So pretty~"

You chime to the straw hatted boy next to you. Your bright (e/c) hues taking in the spiralling pink and oranges of the sky. A few clouds swirled into the mix, as well as a few stars. Navy blue gently leaked into the colours, a faint glimpse of the moon being shown. The perfect sunset. You hear Luffy grunt beside you, and you turn to face him.

"(Y/n),this is boring~!"

He declares, and you giggle. Only you would shrug off Luffy's slight disrespect towards your interest. Anyone else would've most likely taken advantage of his rubber powers and hit him square on the head, or stretched his cheeks to inhumane lengths. Turning to face him fully, you tilt your head at him, a small smile on your face. Leaving him inclined to do the same. Giggling again, you poke his nose.

"Wanna play tag~?"

His eyes light up.

"Yosh!"

Smiling wider at his enthusiasm, you quickly get up from your cross legged position on the railing.

"You're it!"

You call, immediately breaking into a sprint as he laughed and leaped up. You were the only ones on deck, everyone else was in the main area of the ship. Aside from Zoro. He was in the crows nest, probably training.

Suddenly, Luffy's laughs disappeared. You skidded to a hault, and turned to see he was no longer behind you. Furrowing your eye brows, you turn around. Only to be tackled by a wickedly grinning Luffy. How he got behind you, you had no idea.

You were both sent rolling through the lush grass of the sunny, both laughing as you fall on top of his chest. Only you wouldn't be mad about being tackled in this situation. You feel his chest shake with laughter, and you look up to see his eyes squeezed shut. After he stops laughing, he smiles at you. As it was now, you were propped up on his waist, knees either side of him. Your hands were splayed over the 'x' like scar on his chest. His rubber arms were still tightly wound around your waist a few times, holding you in place.

Tilting your head at him cutely, he blushes. Your eyes widen and your mouth hangs open in a smile.

"Monkey D. Luffy! Are you blushing?!"

You laugh, and his blush darkens. He shakes his head rapidly, a pout settling on his lips. You giggle and pinch his cheeks.

"You're too cute for your own good,captain."

You chime, nuzzling your nose against his. His smiles widely, his arms slowly un-winding. Leaving you feeling a slight chill on the areas now lacking his presence. However, his hands aren't long off of your body. One hand settles on your hip, the other resting gently on one of your rosy cheeks. By now, his face is completely serious, as he pulls your lips closer to his own.

As the two pairs of soft flesh lock together, two sets of eyes slowly slide shut.

In all honesty, you were completely dazzled by the fact Luffy was aware of how to express such emotion. He seemed so innocent. But then again, so did you...

Your surprise only climbed as you feel his teeth gently nibble on your lower lip, asking silently for them to part. You allowed his request, the soft muscle that delicately teased your own tasted like the chocolate sunday Sanji had made a couple hours prior.

He pulled away with a know-it-all smirk. And only you wouldn't have snarled at his arrogance. Instead, you giggled.

In all honesty, Luffy didn't know what compelled him to do that. He felt this fluttery feeling in his heart, and once his lips connected with yours, everything after was mere instinct. But there was one thing clear in the boys brain at this moment. And that was, that everyhing, all of this, all of him...

Was for only you....

-AN-
*cries at how happy this on the spot fanfic came out*
Yay! Thanks for reading guys, hope you enjoyed! Love yas!