05| What's up my main bit-

When dad's phone abruptly rings he answers suddenly going tense

When dad's phone abruptly rings he answers suddenly going tense. His hand begins to shake in panic as I quickly straighten up.

"Dad?"

"P-principessa." Papa whispers to himself. He starts to tear up which never happens. I don't think we've ever seen him cry. Ever. His phone falls out of his hand and he buries his head into his hands. Fear intakes me as I grab the phone holding it to my ear.

"Sir? Hello?" a woman on the other side asks.

"Sorry about that. Can you repeat that?"

"Well I'm social services. Arabella Rylie Angel Perez's aunt has passed away recently and we found that you are the biological family. Would you like to take her in, or she can be sent to foster care?"

"What?" I feel tears brimming in my eyes. My sorellina.

"Would you like to take her in?" The woman asks again, snapping me out of my thoughts.

'Fuck yes' I almost scream though I keep my cool taking a breath before answering. "Yes. Where can we meet her?"

"She'll probably be at school right now-"

"What school?" I ask frantically. I finally got to see her. Answer faster god dammit.

"Hayden high school."

"Ok. We'll be there in half an hour.'' I said and ended the call. Dad's eyes filled with unshed tears as he looked up at me matching the tear that fell down my cheek. My arms wrap around him tightly as I laugh out loud in joy.

"We're getting her back dad!"

"My sweet principessa is coming home."

"Wait till the rest find out!"

"Let's keep it a surprise for now. We'll talk to the CEO another time but today we found my daughter!" Papa cheers, making us laugh. I don't think I've ever seen papa smile so carefree. Let alone laugh with pure bliss.

~~~

Entering the small school I look around thinking of what she could have had instead. We've all gone to a private school that is pretty large and has anything you want. This school isn't too bad but for sure doesn't hold the same benefits and freedom in choice of activities.

Down the end of the hallway is where the office is located as we're introduced to a small man, Mr.Thompson, the principal. Our faces are blank covering the happiness that spreads through our bodies like electricity. With a firm shake of our hands he guides us to the seats in front of him.

"Can you tell us a little about Arabella?" Papa asks to take a seat with me beside him.

"Well she is a trouble maker that's for sure. You know the usual, spray painting, getting into fights. I don't think she's an exactly violent kid. Most of her fights have to do with someone provoking her." The principle explains and I laugh quietly in my mind. She reminds me of us as children, in the best way possible.