。゚.°・obviously unbothered

LOVEBUG!

— obviously unbothered

twitter !

austin show recruitment  getonaustinshow
We have a new Love or Host coming up with the lovely @emmyheffley!! This one is open to all genders, if you want a part dm us!

emmy is sat at her desk head set on while watching snifferish live on one monitor, the other is her reference picture of a woman dancing freely. in front of her is her sketched out scuffed duplicate of it. there a ping interrupting her flow.

tommyinnit
hey

emmyheffley
hi

tommyinnit
i'm bored
what are u doing rn

emmyheffley
currently in a painting mood & watching sniff

tommyinnit
cool!!!
sooo
are u free to like vc?

emmyheffley
tommy!!! i just said i'm doing something lol

tommyinnit
alright
so that's a no

emmyheffley
yes duh
it's midnight in the uk rn SLEEP BITCH

tommyinnit
pleeaaaaasssseeeeeee

emmyheffley
ugh fine

almost immediately she revives a call from. rolling her eyes she clicks off sniff's stream to join him. his face appears half sleepy but half excited. his normal set up of his pc. same with her. "sooo." he hums. "whatcha doin."

"tom simons! i told you i was painting and watching the lovely snifferish's stream in peace!"

he hated to admit this, but she was cute when she's mad. mainly because he knew she wasn't mad mad. "and yet you still joined the call."

she smiles and rolls her eyes. "yeah yeah whatever." she shows the boy her so far artwork. "this is what's been goin' on."

tommy's jaw drops, "holy fuck thats so pretty, emmy!!" she smiles at the response. she didn't think it was her best work, but it felt nice to be complimented.

"thanks, it's a little disproportionate though."

tommy loved her work, however he had no idea what she was saying for the next couple minutes while she rants about proportions and the new brand of paint she was using. "wow that's so cool!"