1

Tyquian's Pov 

I walked down the street from the corner store and saw a man standing on the side walk blowing smoke out of his mouth. He was actually really beautiful and something was pulling me towards him. The stranger turned and looked at me his eyes glowing in the dark alley. He walked closer and i swear i could hear his heartbeat. Once he got closer i looked him in his eyes and licked my lips as he bit his. "What's your name?" i ask and he smirks walking closer. "Kentrell" kentrell says kinda like a whisper. 

"What you doing out here?" Kentrell asks. "I could be asking you the same thing" i say and he shrugs. "True" kentrell says and then turns away making me grab his arm. When i touched his arm i felt electricity. He turned around and looked me in the eyes making me feel safe? He gave me a feeling i ain't ever got from anyone. "What?" Kentrell asks. "Where you going?" i ask and he shrugs. "My trash of a home i guess" Kentrell says hurting me. 

I could tell where ever he was staying it wasn't a good place for him. "No i can't let you go back" i say and he sighs. "If i don't stay then i'll have no where" Kentrell says looking up at me with tears in his eyes. "You could stay with me" i say and kentrell's eyes light up. "Ok" Kentrell says. From that day forward he stayed with me and we started a relationship. 

Boy do i regret that decision! 

Was it good so far? 

Hope ya'll enjoyed