Black and gold

"This is unlike us isn't it?" Liv commented as we sat down with our drinks. "Drinking coffee instead of proper drinks."

"Speak for yourselves. I drink lattes all the time." I smiled as I sipped my drink.

"Right, so I've realised..."

"Tell us." Harry nodded slightly.

"... the two thing I can only do, are chat shit and party." Liv continued. "So, I was talking to Digby and we've decided to start and events company."

"An events company? To chat shit and party?" I repeated it back to her.

"Basically."

"So, you and Digs are going to do this together?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah."

"Is that always a good idea to mix business with pleasure?" Harry chuckled slightly.

Liv laughed a bit. "I don't know. I manage to mix everything together."

"I mean I could even help." Harry offered. "I used to be Mayfair club promoter back in the day."

"That's how I met you, Harry." Liv reminded him.

"I know." He smirked. "I used to show you a good time."

"Oh you did." She joked.

Harry jokingly covered my ears causing all of us to laugh more.

"That was, like, eight years ago." Liv remembered.

"It was a very long time ago."

"I was, like, 16, that's weird. Um... by the way, I've had, like, loads of missed calls from Princey."

"So have I." I told her.

"What's actually happened?" She asked.

"The dude is just a complete helmet. Like, yesterday evening, we were at home, and Bella's phone starts, like, blowing up."

"Jemima was messaging me like: oh my god, oh my god, Harry was so right. I should've listened to the two of you. Sam's slept with another girl already." I explained.

"Oh, has he cheated now?"

"Yeah." Harry couldn't help but grin. "It's absolutely hilarious. I said it will take you two months to mess up, when, in reality, it's actually only taken him two minutes."

"You really think he could last two minutes?" I joked and they both burst out laughing.

"Who knew you could be so savage Belles?" Liv laughed.

Eventually we all calmed down.

"He's just a little boy and doesn't know what he wants and I feel so sorry for the girl, so sorry for her." Harry said.

Miles then walked in.

"That's Miles." I pointed out.

"Isn't he...? He's one of Princey's close mates?" Liv thought aloud.

"It's quite funny actually." Harry started to whisper. "So Miles was really snug with Jemima last night."

I nodded. "On her Instagram story, they were, like, all over each other."

"Isn't he a good friend of yours?" Liv asked me.

I nodded again. "Miles! Viens ici." (Get over here.)

Miles chuckled slightly as he walked over. "You alright?"

"Yeah. How you doing bud?" Harry asked.