Six

Ava

Ava

I woke up again right before we reached the property, and let out a tired sigh as I fought against the need to fall asleep once again. To prevent that from happening again, I focused on James' hand drawing patterns on my thigh.

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake." He teased, glancing my way while pulling up to the mansion. Apparently I had slept the whole way here.

"Thanks to you, I will be sleeping like a log tonight."

He chuckled and patted my knee. He had just stopped the car and gently took a hold of my chin to meet his eyes.

"Trust me, my love, I have other plans for you tonight." He promised, a glint in his eyes that I had seen so many times before.

"I'm not surprised." I gave him a mocking smile and moved away from his touch, and almost laughed at his smirk falling from his face.

"I will force that dirty tongue off yours into better use very soon. Might even mark that tight throat you have while I'm at it." He muttered as we stepped out of the car. He adjusted his suit and walked to my side with his hands digging into his pockets.

"So grumpy." I smirked, reaching closer to the reaction I was hoping for. He tried to shut me up with a pat on my butt and a tiny glare, but I only chuckled at him.

"You might not get anything if you keep teasing me like that." He tried to warn. I rolled my eyes and answered in full sarcasm.

"God, I would be devastated if that would ever happen." I said. "But now that I think about it, I can always satisfy myself." I looked down at the stone path as we walked towards the entrance, and I felt his eyes tiredly looking at me from the side of my eye.

"I doubt your fingers would do a better job than mine, baby." He scoffed. "I can take care of your pretty little cunt all night and you'll still beg me on your knees for more."

His dirty words made my heart skip a beat, exciting my lower regions utterly. I could basically hear the cocky smirk in his deep voice, and the words that erupted was all but a lie. But I loved teasing him right before he fucked my brains out. Right when we reached the door, I turned to him as my back rested against the wooden surface.

"Care to test that theory?" I smirked, playing with his tie that wrapped around his neck.

"What does the winner get?" He grinned back, taking a step closer until his face hovered above mine. My eyes flickered to his lips as I hummed, thinking about my options. And then I came up with the perfect price.