Playdate

⚠️Before we start there are mentions of blood and menstruation/periods. You really don't have to read this chapter but please do not read if these themes make you uncomfortable.⚠️

*Edited*

Addie's POV

I arrive at the park with daddy and like the kind daddy he is he walked around the car opening my door. I hop out and wait next to daddy while he gets the stuff out of the trunk. Once he is done we walk over the playground where I spot Jasmine.

" Jazzzyyyy!!!!" I say running up to her.

"Addieeee" She says hugging me and holding out the 'e'.

I step back from the hug and look at daddy putting my bag down on the bench the Uncle James was sitting on until he go up to bro hug daddy.

"Daddy?" I say batting my eyelashes.

"Yes princess" he says turning towards me.

"Can me and Jassy play?" I say staring at the huge playground before me.

"Yes princess but don't wonder off" he says petting my hair.

I grab Jassy's hand and look at the playground. There was a huge slide that rapped around the stairs to and the 'ship'. I climb up the stairs and start steering the wheel of my ship.

"Ayhoo mate wanna join my ships matey?" I say in the best pirate voice I can do.

"I would love to hehah" says Jassy in a monster voice.

"Actually never mind mate" I say yelling down to her.

"No I want to come aboard" and with that she gets on the ship and starts chasing me and I run down onto the wood chips.

Zane's POV

"So Zane have you been back work yet?" James asks.

" uhhh no... I haven't been able to since the accident with Addie it took a bit for her to recover" I say while looking at her run from Jasmine.

"Well man I gotta say you have to get back to the office soon, the office is a mess without you".

"I know I plan on going in next week". I say rubbing my temples.

"I am just nervous on how she is gonna react she needs a lot of guidance in general".

"I definitely understand man but you don't want her to be so attached that she will have separation anxiety". He says patting my shoulder.

"Yeah I get what you mean too" I say as Addie starts approaching me. She walks up to me and  taps my leg.

"Yes baby, what do you need?" I say lifting her onto my lap.

"Juicy" She says making grabby hands.

"No juicy baby, but you can it for dinner in the mean while you can have water. Ok?" I say lifting her off my lap and handing her her sippy cup with water. She went to turn around then I noticed some blood on her now partly red stained skirt.

"Baby come here"I say in a gentle but demanding voice.

"Yes daddy" she says cheerfully.

"Umm baby there's blood on your skirt" I say as calm as possible. I knew she was gonna get her period soon but I had no clue when and I don't know that she didn't either.

"Blood?!" She says shaking.

"No, no baby it's okay. We will go and get you cleaned up" I say standing up and signaling to  James we are gonna leave.

"Why blood? I didn't fall!" She says sobbing confusingly.

"Uh baby I will tell you we get home okay?" I say grabbing our stuff and putting her on my hip.

"Addie say bye"

"Why blood?!" She keeps crying so I say bye for her.

We walk to the car and I put a towel on the seat and contemplate the best how to explain to her. Like has she never had her period or was she never explained what it was? I knew this was gonna be a learning curve for her but me and her will be fine. Now I just I have to explain...

N/A hey guys so sorry for the late update I was traveling and I didn't get around to post this chapter so but it's here now. I hope you guys enjoy and please vote and comment! Thank you for 3k! Love ya <3