11

After my nice warm shower, I dried off my body before walking into the closet. I looked around the closet in awe for how many pieces of clothing is inside the small room. I smiled at the closet before my eyes landed on a mirror. That's when I saw bruises that are starting to show up on my skin. A small tear fell down my face. I wiped the stray tear before I pulled on comfortable clothes, trying to cover the bruises.

After I pulled on the pair of fuzzy socks after I was finished getting dressed

After I pulled on the pair of fuzzy socks after I was finished getting dressed. Not wanting to walk on the cold floors of my room. I grabbed a brush before I ran it through my long hair. I looked back into the mirror to see that my skin looks paler than normal. After I got all the knots out of my hair, I put the brush down on the counter before I moved the hair so it was draped over my left shoulder.

I took deep breathing before I walked back into the bathroom. The walk-in closet was just another room that branched off of the bathroom. I took a deep breath before I unlocked the door and pulled it open.

When I did, I saw Sofia standing there with a tray that has a bowl and a fork on top of it. Not too far away from Sofia, standing tall and proud is all three of my mates. All three of my mates smiled as they walked over to me. Aro picked me up and spun me around. I giggled the second he picked me up from the ground.

My giggles making all my mates smile, even if they didn't mean to. I smiled along with them as I put my head on Aro's shoulder.

He put me back down on the ground but kept his arms wrapped around my waist. I took my head off of his shoulder. I smiled at him before he finally let me go. "Where would you like your noodles, miss?" Sofia asked me. I thought about it. Before I could say anything, Marcus grabbed the tray and sent Sofia on her merry way. Before Sofia closed the door, Caius ran up to me and picked me up from the ground making me giggle again.

I started to feel some pain from his arms that are wrapped are my waist, which just happens to be one of the places that have a bruise forming. I tried not to show my pain, but I'm guessing it showed it because Caius loosened his grip as he walked over to the bed.

I looked at my other mates to see that they looked at me with a worried expressions on their faces. Caius climbed onto the bed and sat down. He moved me so I was sitting next to him.