𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 || 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ School is starting soon, so in that case, I apologize if updates become slow. I wish you all the best of luck this upcoming year!

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Alright, move it you three," Masky commanded.

Puppeteer's strings pulled at the three of us, forcing you three to advance forward up the staircase.

"To where?" The lanky man questioned in desperation.

"You don't get to make the questions here" Masky used two single fingers to forcefully push lanky-dude forward, sending him tripping over a step. The lanky man seemed like he wanted to retaliate but refrained from doing so because being constantly shoved even after speaking isn't exactly pleasant.

"Ahh yeah, screw freedom of speech."

After a few moments of silence, Jeff and Puppeteer initiated some small talk.

"I'm betting these three won't make it past the first stage." Jeff shoved an elbow into Puppeteer's side, earning a small glare from him.

"Stage?"

"Yea, I'm thinking the same," Puppeteer spoke with a smirk, shoving his hands in the pockets of his grey trench coat.

"The third one might pose a challenge, but I doubt they'd pass." Jeff snuck a glare towards your direction, to which you gladly returned when he turned back.

"What do you think Tim?" Jeff turned back to Masky who was standing behind you.

"Don't call me that. As for my opinion, I really don't give a shit." He spoke.

"Yea, though you'd say that." Puppeteer chuckled.

You then exited the corridor, entering the fancier interior of the building once again. You were then taken to another flight of staircases. One with scarlet red carpets complimenting the mahogany wood. You almost forgot you were in a dirty and musty prison cell a few moments ago.

You ascended to what seemed to be the 4th floor, then guided down another hallway. You three were then led in front of two grand mahogany doors. Just by the doors themselves, you trembled.

Seems like your gut feeling was right. You were then struck with intense ringing once again. You immediately knew the individual behind the painful ringing was the one behind those doors.

"Not this shit again..." You desperately wanted to cover your ears and rub your temples, but unfortunately, your hands were bound by golden strings.

The two doors were pushed open seemingly on their own. Revealed was a large and grand room. Scarlet painted walls complemented with red carpet. Bookshelves lined every wall. In the middle, a large mahogany desk stood. Behind the desk was a large leather chair, the back facing you.

The golden strings constricting you were once again dissolved. You massaged your wrists feeling relieved of the strain. A pale hand rested on your shoulder, gently pushing you forward until you were directly in front of the desk.