19

“Jungkook, you can’t ignore me forever.” Yoongi crosses his arms.

He leans over and looks under the bed, Jungkook along with most of your blankets hiding with him.

“Especially under (Y/n)’s bed with all her shit.” Yoongi kneels and pulls out one of your blankets.

“Did you at least eat the food?” He raises a brow and Jungkook pushes out the empty plate, snatching back the blanket Yoongi took from him.

“Okay.” Yoongi takes the plate and places it on your desk.

“Noona hates me..” Jungkook whimpers out and Yoongi sighs.

“She never said that.”

“She’s going to kick me out..”

“She didn’t say that, either.”

“I hurt Noona..”

“She- okay you did. But she’d rather you face the consequences than to be cooped up in her room. She didn’t want you to be depressed.”

“She didn’t adopt me to almost kill her either..”

“I-” Yoongi puts his hands on his hips sassily and frowns.

“I’m trying to help you here. She hasn’t picked your punishment, anyway.” Yoongi sits up by the bed and leans on it.

“She hasn’t..?”

“No, she hasn’t. She’s not one for...punishments. She’s one for making you learn your lesson your own way.”

He whimpers and curls up farther away from Yoongi.

His panther ears flick at the sound of you laughing, Namjoon defending himself over something embarrassing he just mentioned.

“Yoongi-hyung..” Jungkook sniffles out. Yoongi keeps his arms crossed and only glances down at the bunny’s ears poking out from under the bed.

“Hm?”

“Where did you learn all that stuff..?”

“What stuff?”

“The..knives..”

“Don’t ask me something you’re not ready for.” Yoongi watches the door.

“But-”

“No buts, Jungkook. You’re still recovering. I don’t need to make you worse than I already have.”

Jungkook looks down and paws at the carpet.

“Quit being mopey and go properly apologize to (Y/n). Namjoon, too.”

“Bu-”

“No.” Yoongi interrupts and sticks a finger in his face.

“You’re a grown ass man, start acting like it. You can’t just almost kill someone, then give someone a severe panic attack with your words and just leave. You’re gonna lose people that way.” Yoongi pulls Jungkook out from under and Jungkook tries wiggling away.

“No more hiding. You did that shit for most of your life and now you live somewhere new. And unluckily for you, you live with me.” He picks him up, sliding his arms under Jungkook’s and dragging him out of the bedroom.

“You either start walking, or I’m dragging your ass downstairs.” Yoongi threatens. Jungkook jumps up and lands his feet on either side of the wall, his feet landing on the railings.

Yoongi grunts and starts dragging him down the railing, landing with a loud oof at the bottom of the stairs.

Both you and Namjoon shoot up out of your seats and run to the stairs, finding Yoongi under Jungkook’s large frame.