Chapter Twenty-Four

Auria's POV

Ending the call with Zalia and Jace who are most certainly my two best people in the world, I put the phone down falling back on the bed and taking a deep breath.

It was late and Zaiden was apparently still working and I couldn't go to sleep. Today was a super awkward day and if I'm being honest I was trying to do everything to occupy myself as I didn't want to think too much but now I have nothing to do. I still can't come to terms with what Zaiden said last, I mean of course I clearly heard him say he loves me but at the same time it's like it wasn't real.

I do love him too a lot but I was afraid to confess, and to hear him say that last night it was surprisingly unexpected. He was also half asleep so I had no chance of saying anything that would make sense to him at that time. He seems to be normal maybe he doesn't know what he said or it was a mistake, I need to see him.

Nervous was an understatement but I have to do this, I got to his office and knock before his voice came from the other side. "Come in" he says and I push the door open walking in and he looks up at me with a smile which I return immediately.

"I can't sleep " I inform him and he taps his lap so I walk around his desk to him. He's so hot, he's only dressed in a grey sweat pants and is just sitting here looking deliciously hot....Nevermind... I sit on his lap in a straddle position and place my head on his shoulder while his left hand reach for my hair and was playing with the ends of it.

We stayed like this for a moment with him occasionally kissing my head sweetly making me smile, for real how can I not love him when he treats me so perfect.

After some minutes of cuddles he finally shuts his computer off and wraps his arms around my waist. We were content in each others arms, me just enjoying the way my body fits perfectly on his and his arms took little to no effort to wrap around my frame like I was made to fit.

It took me these minutes of thinking before I finally got the courage to speak. "I love you" I say just above a whisper but he obviously heard me as his body went still and his hand stop from soothing my hair. I lift my head up to look at him with a racing heart beat and his eyes seems dilated.

"Are you okay-" I was saying before my words were cut off by him smashing his lips onto mine in a kiss that left me breathless. We break for air for just a second before it's back to kissing rough sensual lip biting and I don't bother to tease him as I didn't want this to end.

I started to run my fingers through his air and grabbing at it making me all the more hot. He bites my lip making a moan escape me and he stops placing his forehead head on mine while we both were panting.

"What's wrong?" I ask finally catching my breath, "we need to talk about this" he says sighing and I moved back so I could look into his eyes "do you love me?" I ask looking directly into those grey orbs he calls eyes. "I love you very much Auria I really do and I absolutely-" he was saying before I cut him off "I love you just the same Zaiden, and I wanna go to my absolute limit with you" I tell him as he connects our lips once more.

He stood from the chair and I wrap my legs around his waist for support while he was exploring my mouth with his tongue. He walks us to the room soon laying me on the bed, we part for air but he just continued to kiss down my neck making soft moans leave my mouth.

He lift the hem of the t-shirt I'm wearing pulling it over my head and off of me throwing it where else and was now hovering over me. I know this wasn't the time to feel this way but I still feel insecure. I do have scars that reminds me about the past and even though I'm over that it doesn't make me feel any better to see them all over my body.

Zaiden must've noticed how tense I am because what he does surprised me in the most unexpected way. "You are the most gorgeous person I've ever laid eyes on and you are strong for over coming this and staying alive, every one of these shows that, you. are. beautiful " he says and I almost started crying if not for him kissing me.