𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

july fifteenth

Friday

Their bodies close together as they walked towards the bookstore, now Connie would never come here, but for Y/n anytime, whenever.

"I'm so excited!" she squirmed as he remained chill, the bookstore was just like the other buildings, large glass windows so the orange-y lighting inside shined onto the concrete.

From outside anyone could see rows of medium sized bookshelves and the store had about 10-12 people in it although all were in different sections.

"After this we have to go the restaurant" she nodded as they approached the glass door and its brown wood outline.

He reached for the door before she could and as they walked in her eyes traveled around the room taking in every moment.

Baldwin Park by Sonder played lightly in the area as the girl walked to the first book shelf that caught her eye.

Constance quickly followed wrapping his arm around her as she started picking books up.

"Y/n whys this one wrapped up?" he pulled out a manga but it had clear wrapping over it and he'd never seen anything like that, she came close to his ears, "Means theres like porn in it" she whispered to him and he nodded his head, putting it back because just holding it would for sure attract weird looks.

"Bae what do you think, 50 Words For Rain or Milk and Honey because I still haven't read them but I want to, I just don't know which" she held both books out in front of the her and the man shrugged his shoulders not knowing the problem.

"Both, lets go" he removed his arm from around her and grabbed both books, walking ahead, "You must not be aware books be like $50 each" he shook his head walking through the maze like space.

"I got it" she came behind him hugging him as he stood in line, "Constance, when do you plan to stop spending so much? Makes me wonder" as the line moved up he went up and paid, handing her bag containing two books and a candy.

"Okay, one trip to the car and then to eat." when Constance was in charge of the plans it was so, so, fine. The way he held everything together. Reassuring a good time every second.

As you walked to the car, setting the bag in the front he pointed across the street to a large windowed restaurant. It was similar to those hotels that take up blocks but it was one restaurant taking 1/3 of that side.

It was sandwiched between a small antique shop and a music store. "Bae..." he looked to you seeing you draw a line with your eyes connecting to his feet to the antique shop, "Y/nnn" he whined and you rolled your eyes dragging him across the street to the grey antique shop.

The building was various versions of gray, darker gray on the pillars and such, medium grey on the door and a white framing.

The same two large windows only with a large print outside both, 'Betsie's Tiques' with a small flower logo in dark grey beside it and the other window read, 'To my baby!' you looked to Connie who shrugged as you pulled him in.

An older but still young brunette saw you enter, she saw as you looked around showing Connie different things and how his eyes traced over you again. She went to the back turning the song up, something to make your moment special.

"Ooh Constance, you hear that? Is everything here referencing back in the days?" you asked as you held a golden spoon with a C engraved in it.

YOU CAN PLAY IT NOWᰔ

"I guess, I would assume its just a lot of people who grew up in that time so collectively they would make an area that reminded them of their younger years" you looked to Connie with a big smile, "Okay my little analyzer" you came up to him, placing your forearms over his shoulders and his hands crawled to your waist.