24- Story

Su Rui glanced at Tang Xiao who was beside her and obviously she knew who these two persons were.

Tang Xiao was about to speak and introduce them to Su Rui, but she was interrupted by the two.

"I'm the second miss of the Yan Group, Yan Xiao. And, this is Zhao Xue." Yan Xiao directly spoke and did a self-introduction.

The Yan Company?

Su Rui furrowed her brows. From the research she had searched up online previously, isn't the Yan company from the rubber industry?

It seems that there were no dealings between her family's company and the Yan's.

Su Rui looked at Yan Xiao but saw her chuckle twice and said, "I heard that Miss Su was previously in the States and is unfamiliar with the local circle. So, you did not know of us before."

There was nothing wrong with what she had said.

After all, she picked Tang Xiao up from the charity banquet previously.

It was just that these two person's facial expression of #I have nothing better to do, so I'm here to find faults#, are they sure they don't want to conceal it?

Su Rui's brows drew together as she looked at them.

"Hello." Su Rui bobbed her head towards them and greeted them politely but reserved.

"We just heard of Miss Su's name and came to say hello. You don't have to be nervous, Miss Su." Yan Xiao smiled and said.

Heh heh.

Hearing this, Su Rui smiled and didn't speak, she was waiting for the other party to continue her performance.

"It was because we have heard news about Miss Su and Yu Cheng ge[1]. Thus, we came to express concern over it."

Yu Cheng... and even 'ge'?

When Su Rui heard this awkward address, the goosebumps were about to pop up all over Su Rui's skin.

This address reminded Su Rui of the "Cheng ge ge" that Mrs. Gu strongly suggested she use during their first meeting.

"I was shocked to hear that you two were dating. I thought to myself, how could Yu Cheng ge be dating another person. After all..."

Su Rui waited for her to finish her sentence. But, unfortunately, the other person didn't say anything after the words 'after all' and even gave an expression that implied that there was a story behind it.

She must have graduated from an acting major, right?

Su Rui felt embarrassed, but in regards to her 'after all', she was a little curious about the story behind it.

So? Is there a story behind it?

"So, Miss Yan is Gu Yu Cheng's ex-girlfriend?" Su Rui asked what she had guessed.

After all, based on her manner, it was as if an ex-girlfriend who knows that her boyfriend has a new relationship and er, came to seek attention.

Besides, it usually happens when the girl is either still in love with her ex-boyfriend or is in the situation when she is unwilling to accept?

Yan Xiao and Zhao Xue obviously didn't expect Su Rui to suddenly ask this question and they were dumbfounded.

And Yan Xiao's face had a trace of embarrassment for a short moment.

"You misunderstood," Yan Xiao said as the expression on her face was odd and somewhat unnatural.

"Although we grew up together with Yu Cheng ge ge, he and Xin Yu are a couple. Unfortunately, Xin Yu went abroad for several years and there wasn't any news from her." Yan Xiao fluttered her eyelashes and continued, " Xin Yu is returning to China soon. Yu Cheng ge ge has been waiting for so many years, at least it was worthwhile."