25- Report

Mother Su did do it on purpose.

But she didn't intend to interrupt their daughter and Gu Yu Cheng's phone call. It was mainly because she couldn't hold herself back.

Especially after she just received a call from Yu Jing.

This woman is really anxious...

Liu Yue secretly ridiculed inwardly.

This matter...has to be said from tonight's banquet.

Originally, it wasn't a secret relationship or that the two families have gratitude and enmity against each other, and they couldn't be together. Su Rui had no thoughts or intentions of hiding her and Gu Yu Cheng's dating relationship.

As for Gu Yu Cheng, he probably thought the same way too.

So, there wasn't anything to refrain from when he sent Su Rui to the Chen family's banquet.

As a result, before the banquet began, their relationship was known by the people present in the banquet.

Although Mrs Gu did not attend the banquet, how could she not hear any rumours with her social contacts in her social circle?

Before the banquet was over, the news that his son and the Su family's daughter was suspected to be dating each other had already reached Mrs Gu's ears.

Several people even called her to confirm it.

When she heard this news, Yu Jing was shocked.

The word 'Jing (惊)' from the two words 'pleasantly surprised' (惊喜).

After all, regarding this girl, Su Rui, Yu Jing really liked her and felt that she was especially suitable for their family's Gu Yu Cheng.

Previously, when Liu Yue came to meet her and informed her that both children weren't successful, she was so angry that she had almost had cholecystitis.

After that, Yu Jing did have the thought of introducing another blind date to her son again. Unfortunately, it was probably due to the preconceived influence that she knew of the Su family. When she looked at other families, Yu Jing was always a little dissatisfied.

Yu Jing knew Liu Yue very well. If there were no news between both children, that woman wouldn't let the rumours spread in the banquet.

Thus, she didn't even wait for her son's confirmation. After she slightly calmed herself down from the excitement, Yu Jing called the Su family directly.

When Liu Yue received a phone call from Yu Jing, she wasn't surprised.

"Lao Su and I have just heard from Rui Rui today. There were some misunderstandings between them before. However, they made up just recently." After listening to Yu Jing said on the phone, Liu Yue thought about it and gave an account.

"Ah, Gu Yu Cheng has to be blamed for this. He clearly liked your family's Rui Rui, but he kept to himself and didn't say a word." Yu Jing feigned a sigh and said. In her heart, she didn't mind letting her son bear the faults[1] just to give her son a good impression.

"Liu Yue, we haven't seen each other for weeks, right?" Yu Jing adjusted her tone and continued, "You see, the misunderstanding between the children has been explained clearly. If not, why dont both families have an appointment to have dinner together one day. It's rare that your family's Su Hong Yuan and Lao Gu was about to return back."

Mrs Gu casually said this as if she was just chatting.

However, when Mother Su heard what Mrs Gu had said, her expression became serious again.