28- Boyfriend

Ms Li Na arrived, just as Gu Yu Cheng happened to be leaving.

Li Na hasn't seen Gu Yu Cheng before, but she saw that the car looked like it was from the Gu company.

Don't ask how Li Na knew that the car belongs to Gu Company.

Even though there is an essential boundary between the academic and business circles, it should not be forgotten that the Gu company, especially Chairman Gu, is one of the most important persons of academic investigation and research in almost all economic universities and academies.

"The Gu family and the Su family?" Looking at the car that has driven far away, Li Na mumbled to herself, and her eyes flashed with surprise.

Out of her professional habits, when she saw Chairman Gu appeared at the Su family, Li Na's first reaction was whether there would be any big cooperation between the Gu Company and Su Hua, whether there would be any new trends or innovations in the real estate of City B in the future.

However, pondering on it, it doesn't seem right.

The Gu Company and Su Hua, these two enterprises, seem to have nothing in common or cooperation in terms of project and business scope.

Li Na frowned slightly, and she couldn't think of the answer after thinking.

Oh! She had an epiphany. Li Na had remembered another reason, and immediately her eyes sparkled.

Su Rui and Chairman Gu?

Li Na deliberated inwardly.

If she hadn't seen it for herself, Li Na would have never thought both of them would be together.

Leaving aside Gu Company, Gu Yu Cheng himself is definitely the absolute ideal husband for most women.

As for why such a person has been single, apart from other factors, it was not so much that Gu Yu Cheng's expectation was too high to fancy those women, it was more appropriate to say there are very few girls who can be worthy of Gu Yu Cheng and can fit in with him.

Thinking of this, she subconsciously thought of Su Rui.

When these two were put together, Li Na suddenly felt that they were quite compatible.

Both of them aren't married. Chairman Gu is handsome enough, and Su Rui is beautiful. The difference in age between them isn't too wide, and their family background is quite similar.

Most importantly, Li Na thinks that Su Rui and Gu Yu Cheng are compatible.

Although she had only met Su Rui a few times, Li Na really liked the young girl of the Su family.

How should she phrase it? She knows her boundaries and acts in a befitting manner. She can handle a lot of things just fine, understand the way of the world, but will not make people feel she is sophisticated. Her thoughts are mature enough, and the disposition is also lively, positive and not radical. Most importantly, Su Rui clearly knows what she wants to do and what she needs to do.

For such a young girl to be given special treatment/to be treated favourably by Gu Yu Cheng, there was nothing unexpected.

As Li Na's eyes wandered, she thought to herself in her heart. The more she thought about it, the more she felt it was real.

Facts have proven that gossip is the talent of human beings that has nothing to do with age.

Even though it was normal that the two people are attracted to one another and be together, Li Na was a little more curious about Chairman Gu's identity.