37- Gossip

Gu Yu Cheng called a while ago to inform Su Rui that the launch of the project in City S had been completed and he would try to come back a day earlier.

When Su Rui heard that, she was a little excited.

However, before Gu Yu Cheng returned, Su Rui came across his news online. Moreover, this time, it was actually from a tabloid entertainment news website

Not only did Su Rui see the news, but Liu Ling had also seen it.

"What the f*ck[1]! Su Rui, your Chairman Gu is on the trending news!" In the dormitory, after coming across Gu Yu Cheng's gossip news article, Liu Ling's entire body abruptly bounced up from the bed.

"I know, I'm reading it." Hearing that, Su Rui said in a deep voice. Her eyes were also very focused on the phone screen.

Su Rui had previously searched for Gu Yu Cheng's profile on the internet, and had occasionally clicked on and read his articles, so the website would automatically recommend news according to the user's preferences.

That's why Su Rui didn't find it strange when she would occasionally come across article titles with the words "Gu Yu Cheng" or "Gu Company".

However, this time, Su Rui didn't expect that the moment she refreshed the page, she was almost flooded by Gu Yu Cheng's latest news.

It is just that, this time, the title consists of another person's name: Siria.

Siria? Is her name Bai Xin Yu or Bai Yu Xin?

That female celebrity who won the grand prize and will be returning to China soon? And is also Gu Yu Cheng's childhood friend[2]?

#TalentedMusicianSiria suspected to be secretly in love with Chairman Gu.

#Chairman Gu went to City S to pick Siria up when she had just returned?

#Siria and Gu Yu Cheng were photographed walking out of a hotel together. They are suspected to have spent a sweet night together in City S.

#Solid Evidence[3]! A netizen revealed a photo of Siria and Gu Yu Cheng having lunch together at a hotel!

#HOT! Siria and Chairman Gu have actually known each other for years.

......

The corner of Su Rui's mouth twitched when she read these very striking headlines.

Without even having to click on the article, just by looking at these headlines Su Rui has basically been able to put together a slightly exaggerated, but a version of the story that has little differences overall.

That and even though the headlines are different, the content of these "generic" articles should be similar.

Su Rui randomly clicked on one and quickly scrolled through the article from the beginning to the end.

The rough content of what it was said in the article was that Gu Yu Cheng specifically went to City S to meet Siria, who had just returned to China. The two of them checked into the same hotel and were photographed having lunch together. After that, they left the hotel one after another.

Many "passersby[4]" boldly speculate that the two of them are most likely secretly in love for many years.

Of course, there is also an "insider source" that said that the two of them have known each other for many years and this time Siria's return was just to be together with him again.

Sure enough, Su Rui clicked on a few more articles at random and the stories were similar.

"Tsk tsk, they say it as if it is real." On the side, Liu Ling, who was also scrolling through the gossip news, couldn't help but clicked her tongue softly and ridiculed them.