Shooting Day

"Yo Hyung where are you I'm at the airport right now", you called Hobi Hyung trying to find him since you came earlier and not with him due to the fans and media will be at the airport taking pictures of him.

"I'm on my way right now just finish putting in my luggage for the flight", he's walking to the place where you wait for the flight.

"Alright I'm in Starbucks right now want anything?", you asked him.

"Hmmm Caramel Macchiato would be nice", he ordered. 

"Got it see ya", end the call while you start ordering the drinks. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Here you go sir", your tone change pretending to be a server serving to the customers. 

"Well thank you", he played along with you. 

Not knowing what to do felt awkward both of you kept quiet. "Welp that's awkward", you say out that it cause Hobi hyung to laugh as he agrees with you. Early in the morning both of you filled the atmosphere with laughter it was a relief that the laughter was not that loud. 

"What the hell was that, it was random ahahhahahh", he continues to laugh because of it. 

"Hahahha *relax* thanks for the drink by the way", you gave him a peace sign. 

The flight is ready so you followed Hobi hyung team to enter the plane, it was their private jet that they travel to a different country. 'Holy molly this is nice', your mouth went wide open looking around the plane. 

"It feels nice right on a private jet", he stood beside making you startled. You gave a sheepish smile, put your backpack on the plane shelf, and sat down. You settle down in your seat feeling so comfy till it almost made you fall asleep. 

Everything around you right now felt very overwhelming to you with you on the plane sitting comfortably it can also turn into a bed to sleep in. You could watch shows or movies in your sit while for the food it was luxury for you too as it serves steak, seafood, sushi, dessert and something that caught your attention which they also serve cheeseburger but not any simple cheeseburger it was a cheeseburger with a great amount of patty, lettuce, and cheese. It was insane that you felt you're in paradise right now. 

You could imagine yourself right now that you are in a world where you could have all those luxury things and no need to worry about anything while you live to the fullest. Eating all those divine food that is really tempting to your hunger till your saliva trickling from your mouth.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Alright here is your key card for your room, I will give you a call for you to come down alright?", Manager Sejin who is the Manager for BTS informed you. 

"Got it, Thanks Managernim", you thanked him. "Hey you don't need to call me that you can just call me Sejin hyung is fine since we're BigHit family", you just nodded. You enter your room putting your stuff down, while you were doing that you gave Sienna a call.

"Ayo Big sis I've just reached here we will be there soon", you gave her a heads up for her and the team to prepare with their costume. 

"Aite we just touching up the makeup goddamn it's hot here", she complained.