𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟔

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

What is it like to balance school and business?

Exhausting.

During my time here in Winxsor, I was able to keep up with my business duties. I've kept an eye on ANGELIX's stock market every day and it's doing really well. The stocks have risen. However, now I need to step up my game. I've been planning on introducing perfumes under my brand and if all goes well, I'll introduce a clothing line. I'll need Sophia's assistance with that one. 

Expanding the business is another thing. My sisters are asking me to open a base here in London and one in Paris but I have to call my father to discuss this. It's not that I need permission, but he's a businessman - I may need his advice on this. 

To top that, I have many meetings I need to attend and that start tomorrow. I'm going to have to miss classes from tomorrow to Friday. I have to leave for New York this evening. 

This will be stressful, but I don't mind because I love my job. 

Currently, at 9:30 am this Wednesday, I'm in my business class. This is why ANGELIX came to mind.

"We do have a young businesswoman in our class, maybe we should ask her." I heard my business teacher say and I'm really hoping right now that it's not me. "She happens to be the youngest and . . . . most successful entrepreneur of the 21st century."

Merde. (Shit.)

"Ms La Cartier", he called and just like that, all eyes were on me. "How does a business generate income?"

I took in an immediate breath and leaned my elbows over the desk. "Business can generate money through licensing, investments and other means but selling products and or services is the most common method", I answered in a firm voice.

"And how does your business generate income? How do you increase your business revenue?", he went on and crossed his arms. 

"I increased my business revenue by using effective marketing strategies. This includes a website, social media, email marketing, public relations, and traditional marketing through flyers and billboards. Most importantly, I've determined my own goal from the very beginning", I ended with a tight smile.

I have a feeling I know where this is going. 

My teacher released a chuckle. "So you don't mean to say that your marketing strategies only became effective because of who you are and your family's money. It takes lots of money to raise an online business, and yet you already have one base in New York City, which happens to be one of the top 10 most expensive cities in the world", he stared me down, dead in the eye. 

What kind of teacher is this?

I smiled and placed the back of my hands beneath my chin."I don't think you, a business professor working in the most prestigious academy in the world, where students are handed over businesses instead of building them, would ever believe a 17-year-old like myself built an empire all by herself", my smile dropped, drastically, "Let me tell you, it wasn't easy. I didn't just wake up and become this . . .  successful businesswoman of the 21st century. It took hard work, determination and confidence. I got where I am today because of my passion for what I love doing. I got where I am today because of being pushed. I got where I am today  ALL  . .BY . . MYSELF."