一 : oopsies

─────────────
⤷ status : lightly edited

warnings : manga spoilers,
childish use of third person

┍━━━━━━━━»•» 🍀 «•«━┑
SPARK KNIGHT [Y/N] OF TOKYO JUJUTSU
HIGH, REPORTING FOR DUTY ! 
┕━»•» ✨ «•«━━━━━━━━┙

── THE SUNLIGHT filters through the curtains of the infirmary, as a small [h/c] head pokes through the doorway.

"um Megumi-nii are you awake?"

Seeing as she did not get a response, the [h/c] girl quietly tiptoes inside.

There she finds the said male on one of the few beds inside, still sleeping.

Not wanting to wake up the boy she drags a chair to the bedside and sits there, patiently waiting.

[ʏ/ɴ]'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ²

'I wonder if Megumi-nii is angry at me...' you think, pouting.

Sitting in deep thought, you fail to notice someone else enter the infirmary.

"[Y/N]....."

Hearing your name being called, you instinctively look up to see Principal Yaga.

'uh oh-'

"you know what you did, and what you should do now [Y/N]." Yaga says firmly, leaving no room for you to complain or make up excuses.

With a whine you look up at him with your best 'kicked puppy' eyes.

"[Y/N] has to go to solitary confinement..."

"correct, now go on [Y/N]."

With a heavy sigh you slowly get out of your chair and trudge towards the the infirmary door before you pause.

"Principal Yaga will you tell me when Megumi-nii is awake? [Y/N] wants to apologize for blowing him up earlier."

"yes I will now off you go."

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ - ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

"wahhh [Y/N] is so bored in here...!" you angrily pout and whine to yourself.

"did Principal Yaga forget about me?" thinking about something like that makes you grumble some more in frustration.

You don't get to wallow in self pity for long though, before the door slams open.

"Principal Ya-?!" you cut yourself off seeing none other than Gojo standing in the doorway.

"[Y/N]-chan!!! I'm hurt that you thought that Yaga was breaking you out of here and not me!" he falls down in front of you dramatically.

"now where's my thanks?!"

You immediately run up to him and give him a big hug and smile up at him. "thank you for breaking [Y/N] out of solitary confinement Gojo-sensei!!"

Gojo grins back and lifts you up to ride on his shoulders with ease.

"alright then captain [Y/N], what should we do first?"

Without hesitation you reply, "curse blasting please!"

With a laugh Gojo agrees and begins to walk towards the entrance of the school.

The two of you fill the otherwise silent halls with your laughter and idle chatter.

"Gojo-sensei, do you know if Megumi-nii is awake yet?"

He merely shrugs at your question. "I dunno we can go check on him first though if you want!"

You vigorously nod your head at his suggestion. "yes please!! [Y/N] still has to apologize for exploding him on accident earlier."

With a nod Gojo changes direction and quickly takes you to the infirmary where you both find Megumi sitting up in the bed.

You attempt to jump straight off Gojo's shoulders but he catches you and lets you down safely instead.

"Megumi-nii!!! [Y/N] was so worried she killed you!! A-are you angry with me..."

Bringing Megumi in the tightest hug you can muster your eyes start to mist, getting ready for Megumi to scold you.

But to your complete surprise he just let's out a tiny chuckle and pats your head.

"it's fine [Y/N], I know you didn't mean to do it."

Before you can respond and let Megumi know how relieved you are Gojo of course has to ruin the mood.

"Megu-chan why don't you ever act that nice to me?!"

Megumi let's out a sigh of irritation hearing the nickname Gojo gave him. "maybe I would be nicer to you if you didn't act like such a child all the time!"

Gojo just gasps in response to what Megumi said as you giggle.

They continue to bicker until you tug at Megumi's sleeve.

"Megumi-nii, didn't you have school today? why did you come to see me earlier today?"

He looks at you in surprise and lunges for his phone on the nightstand next to the infirmary bed.

"shi-"

"LANGUAGE MEGUMI!"

"...I mean 'oh no!' I missed all my classes sleeping in here. I should probably pick up the work and explain why I was absent today. Argh what a pain."

You mumble a soft apology as you watch him get up and gather his stuff before heading out the door.

"bye [Y/N], sorry I couldn't play with you much earlier. I'll see you tomorrow though."

And with that he walks off leaving you and Gojo together.

"...alright let's go curse blasting now, yeah?" he asks and you let out a squeal of excitement.

"yeah let's go now!!!"

And so the two of you go off to find some curses to destroy together.

Several hours later, Yaga sees you and Gojo on the local news channel running away from authorities with explosions going off in the background.

"....who am I sending to pick them up this time"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

A/N : hELP THE TIMELINE IS KINDA MESSED UP AND I CONFUSED MYSELF SO MANY TIMES WHILE WRITING THIS LMAO 😭
ok so like this chapter and the prologue is happening in volume 0 of the manga and like yuta doesn't go there yet?? just pretend everything makes sense ok :> also ty to all the people that commented and voted 💞💞 u're all too nice aaaaaaaaa

word count : 860 (minus a/n!)

─────────────