020

As Cassiopeia walked into the Great Hall, she swiftly walked over to the Slytherin table, sitting next to her "boyfriend." He was, conveniently, placed in front of Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass. Cassiopeia was acquaintances with the two, but she had to admit that they were gossips. 

Perfect.

Sighing, louder then she needed to, Cassiopeia put her head on Blaise's shoulder.

Pansy raised an eyebrow at the two and whispered something to Daphne, who waved her off.

I guess we have to amp it up. Cassiopeia thought before saying,

"So my darling boyfriend, how was your Yule break?"

Pansy's eyes widened and she aggressively tapped Daphne. Daphne continued to ignore her, so Pansy turned the blonde girl around and told her what happened.

Daphne's mouth dropped to the floor.

And by the end of dinner, all of Hogwarts knew of its newest "couple."

This ought to play out correctly.

Right?

▲▼▲

Harry Potter had quite a temper.

He was also very possessive of things he liked.

As a child, it was his toys. One wouldn't be able to be within six feet of his fake broomstick or stag toy without him throwing a fit.

Now as a teenager, he was very possessive of an "angel" named Cassiopeia Avery. She wasn't an object by any means, but she was his. After all, he had planned out their future in his head. 

So, who the fuck was messing with it?

Blaise Mother-Fucking Zabini.

The bane of Harry's existence, as of 3 minutes ago.

How did he manage to make Cassiopeia swoon in a couple weeks? He hasn't been able to do it, and it has been months. Harry was kind of impressed with the boy, but he would rather be hit with the Cruciatus Curse a thousand times over than admit it.

His friends could see the anger rolling off of him in waves. His jaw was clenched, his hands were in fists, and he was glaring at Blaise from all the way across the Great Hall.

What was so good about him anyways? His personality? His body? His house? Was she only interested in Slytherins? 

The boy was stumped and stressed. So, he decided he needed a reliever. Pulling his eyes away from the Zabini heir, he made eye contact with a girl from Hufflepuff, who looked remarkably similar to Cassiopeia. 

It was time to put his plan into action.

 First, he looked her up and down before winking at her, making her turn extremely red in the face. Next, he gave her a small smirk and ruffled up his hair. After, he pointed towards the door and mouthed "After?" Lastly, the girl gave him an excited nod.

Boom, he had this in the bag. After all, Cassiopeia was just a girl, right?

▲▼▲

Walking out of the Great Hall, Cassiopeia was pulled into a random corridor. When she turned to find her kidnappers, she was met with the excited faces of Blaise and Theo. Before she could say anything, Theo started talking at what seemed like a hundred kilometers a second.

"That was brilliant Cas! You're brilliant! Merlin's balls, everyone believed it! You really sold it! But next time, don't you dare get close to my boyfriend."