Chapter 29

*I ACCIDENTALLY PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER AND SO STUFF HAPPENED. ISN'T THAT LOVELY??

SHERBET ICE CREAM IS REALLY TASTY AT 2 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING.

A ROOSTER SIGNALED THE MORN AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

THAT DAMN ROOSTER DOESN'T COCKELSUCKADICK UNTIL 6AM!

OH GOD.

So hEY GUYS AND WELCOME TO ANOTHER CHAPTER. YOU GUYS WERE REAL EAGER LAST TIME, WITH YOUR "OMG"s AND YOUR "WTF"s AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE "asdfghjkl"s. HAHA, IT WAS GREAT.

QUESTIONS!!:
-What characteristic about yourself do you take a lot of pride in? (I'm amazed that I can create a natural eye-liner by pulling fUCKIN ALL-NIGHTERZ.)
-Is it white and gold?? (You see what I did. You sEE WHAT I DID. I CAN'T EVEN DO QUESTIONS RIGHT ANYMORE. AND APPARENTLY I CAN'T GRAMMAR EITHER. NEITHER? WHICH ONE IS IT? I DON'T KNOW. I'M TIRED. I love you guys.)

VIDEO IN THE MULTIMEDIA IS: She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5 (Tiffany Alvord & Boyce Avenue Acoustic Cover), AND PHOTO DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. ENJOY THE CHAPTER!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 29

It was unbearably quiet in the motel room. Jeff hadn't spoken a word ever since we left the club. Ben was just as silent. I begged for one of them to start explaining what was going on. Though, judging by their moods, I knew it'd be a while before I would get anything from them. What's worse is...Sam isn't talking to me. After the incident at the club, he never spoke a word to me. I still feel his presence in my head but he isn't saying anything. I think he's upset because of his breakdown. I've never, ever seen him do anything like that, and with his silence, it only adds more to a boiling pot of concern. I need his voice. I feel like I'm going to freak out at any moment. I'm not used to such silence.

So, Jeff, Ben and I sat in the muteness, while there was an unconscious Elizabeth Umber lying down on one of the motel beds. Everything about this whole situation confused me. Jeff said she was dead. If I'm not mistaken, she looked pretty alive earlier. And what happened to her? How does she have such an advanced metal prosthesis and an eye of strange colors? Also...if she's Jeff's lover then why did she attack us? There's so many questions that I want answered but I think I'd probably just be even more confused.

I was already changed out of the clubbing get-up and I was back into my own clothes. Ben fixed Jeff and me up with a medical kit he "borrowed" but there was no fixing the big bruise on my stomach. It was still sore from Elizabeth's super punch and I estimated that it would last for a good three weeks. Maybe more. Maybe until next month..

I fiddled with the zipper of my jacket since it was the only thing that was keeping me from walking out of the room. Ben was messing with his ears and it seemed like an "I'm nervous" habit. Jeff...well...he looked exhausted. Not just physically but mentally as well. It's not everyday you see your deceased girlfriend...

I looked over at Elizabeth and sighed. She was out cold. Sam did a number on her. I still haven't gotten the time to explain him to Ben and Jeff but I know the subject won't be dropped. Now that Elizabeth is like this, I can study her features more. My focus was more on the metal arm but I did observe her face and such. She's very pretty. I can see why Jeff was so in love with her. During my observation, I noticed she had a mark on her real arm. There was the proxy symbol branded on the underside of her wrist. The same distinct shade of scarlet, too. I looked back down at my hands and clenched them, remembering how the proxy symbol appeared all over my skin. A part of me wishes that what happened was normal but I still felt like it wasn't. While I stared at my hands, I remembered something Jeff told me. There's only supposed to be one proxy. What does this make me? What does this make Elizabeth? Is she the proxy or am I the proxy? I need this whole mess to be settled.