The landing

As soon as the plane landed MPS got straight off and went to wait outside they didn't want to cause a scene but what they didn't know if the Wayne family was going to be waiting outside to introduce themselves to the whole class but mainly to a kind hearted blue-eyed girl.

"Should we be nice to the liar or can I just skin her alive" says Jason with Tim dick and surprisingly Damian. "No killing" says Bruce making all of them huff and Alfred smile knowing they all are gonna love her. They spoke see her walk out and Alfred eyes widen. "What's wrong Alfred why are you looking shocked" says duck causing them all to look at him. "It can't be she's to young"says Alfred backing up. "What do you mean" Bruce says scared because Alfred is never like this. "We need to invite them over to them manor soon" Alfred says walking off. "Wowwww that was weird" says Tim drinking his coffee."Tt " says Damian looking cold but worried about Alfred.

" come on Melody let's hurry and get to the hotel before everybody else" says luka. " fine but you guys you guys always have to protect me I don't want you guys dragon" marinette says" Mari bug you know we always love you come on we won't let you suffer alone" says her bestfriend Chloe. Just as she's about a response she sees the Wayne family and decides she introduced herself as a class president into wearing them about the lies that the liar has been saying

"Hello my name is Marinette stone i'm the class president and would like to thank you go on this trip" says marinette holding out her hand. Dick squeals and hugs marinette instead. MPS gets defensive and is ready to pull him off the Marinette signals her hand up to make them stop which doesn't go on noticed by the Wayne's"hi dick it's nice to meet you" she says hugging back "aww come on I wanna hug pixie pop" Jason says pulling her into a hug"my name is Jason the Handsome one out of us all" he says making Damian role his eyes. But marinette sees him" hello it's nice to meet you"she sticks her hand out to Damian who just stares into her eyes for a little then shakes her hand causing the whole family to go played and froze" i'm Damian"he says smiling then dick set up his shock and decides to tell his name" hi I Richard Grayson will you call me dick"" i'm Bruce Wayne the one that called you but the contest" "well hello it's nice to finally meet y'all but we need to get to the hotel can you please put us in the direction" says marinette " oh and I forgot these are my friends julika Chloe kagami and luka." Well hello to you guys but I'm afraid we can't let you walk in the city will drive you there personally" says Bruce" no that's fine we don't wanna intrude" says Chloe" we insist you are a guest in the city anyways" they all say with a smile unknown to the family Damian was looking at the blue haired and blue eyes girl.