twenty-nine

MATTEO'S POV:

*5 months before*

"Do you like it", Davina grins up at me while holding a can of paint.

The black liquid, stirring around the metal can and specks of glitter stir into it.

"It's glittery", I scrunch my nose, and Davina sighs while putting a hand on her hip.

"It's matte when you put it on, but when the sun hits it, it shimmers."

"Fine", I sigh and we begin moving all of the furniture out of the living room and into the bedroom.

I run tape along the creases, while Davina lays down a tarp on the floor, to avoid any messes.

"Ready?" She asks and bends over to get a brush. I bite my lip and see her get on her knees to start in the bottom corner.

Shit.

"Stop staring at my butt and paint", she says without even turning her head around to look at me.

"Can I do both?"

"No, because if you do one, then it will lead to sex", she mutters and tucks her curtain bang behind her ear.

Grabbing a roller, I spread the paint into a container and roll it in until it's fully saturated.

~

"Shit", I say impressed, and look around at our work. "I like this."

We finished up painting and took a food break along the way, but we still have to remove the tape.

"Yes", she squeals and looks around the room.

Davina sees the paint splattered on her leggings, so dips down and slowly peels them off of her. I feel blood rush to my dick, as she steps out of them revealing her cream lace panties.

"Can I fuck you now?"

"I don't know Mr. Creed can you?" She furrows her brows and debates my question. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna pass."

She starts to walk out of the room, but I run after her, grabbing her by the waist and lifting her on me.

"Fine", she rolls her eyes but smiles down at me. "I guess you can fuck me."

"Good", I mumble and peek at the canvas sitting in the corner. "I have an idea."

She looks at me with pursed lips, but I just smirk and let her go before walking over to the canvas and setting it on the ground- over the tarp.

"Take off your clothes", I lower my lashes at her and watch carefully as she takes off her tank top, along with her bra and underwear.

I follow along, then grab the rest of the paint can and pour a little bit of it on the canvas.

"What are you doing?"

I stop dead, turning my head towards her and feeling my cock bulge out of my checkered pajama pants.

"I'm gonna fuck you on this canvas", I say and try to hide my smile when her eyes widen. "And then we're gonna hang it."

"Come", I say and wait until she's standing next to me. I lay her on the canvas, and pour the rest of the paint all over her.

"But won't that get into like places", she says and swirls the paint between her fingers.

"Then it's a good thing that only my dick and tongue are going down there."

I get on top of her and feel the paint touch my skin as I grip her hip and roughly kiss those soft lips of hers.

Trailing wet kisses, down her navel I smirk against her skin when she whimpers and tugs on my hair, from being ticklish in that spot.

The paint starts to smear all over, so I bring my lips back up to her mouth and run my hands through her hair- causing streaks of black to slide against the brown waves.

"What do you want hmm?" I hum in her ear and cup her left breast against my palm and kneed it. "Tell me what you want."

"What I want?" She repeats back to me and curls her fingers through my hair. "I want you inside of me, fucking me until we both can't breathe. Like we're each other's oxygen. That's what I want."

"Fuck", I groan and slip her leg on the side of my waist, while rubbing the tip of my cock and spreading the pre-cum over it.

Aligning myself with her, I slowly ease in and feel her arms jerk up and the small burn of her nails digging in my back.

Slowly starting to move in and out, I bring my thumb down to her clit and start moving in circles.

"You know I love you, right?" I say and watch her paint-covered boobs bounce while I jerk her up and down.

"Yes", she pants and tries to arch her back, but I press her down and continue my strokes. 

"Good." Reaching my free hand up to her throat and applying pressure down on the sides, I groan and start to thrust into her harder.

"Holy shit", she squirms and closes her eyes in complete pleasure.

This time I let her, and just watch the way her lips slowly part and a crease forms on her forehead. Her hair slicked back in paint, as I trail my eyes down and look at how I fuck her.

"Do you like being fucked slut?" I growl and see tears fall down her temples.

"Yes! Yes, I do", she says, but it doesn't even look like she's paying attention to anything but my dick inside of her.

I lean down, kissing the tears and licking up the salty beads.

"I'm gonna come", she says and trails her nails down my spine- I'm sure she broke the skin and blood is following her.

It fucking hurts, but I love it if she's the one who's doing it.

"Your gonna wait until I'm ready", I say and see frustration scrunch up in her face.

"What?" I tease and bring my lips to her ear. "Does my baby not like that? Does she not like belong told when to come?"

"No", she growls and opens her eyes.

I blow in a breath from the way she looks like she's about to punch me to the way she looks like she's awed.

"Too bad", I say and let go of her throat, and clit taking both of her legs and propping them onto my shoulders.

She gasps and rolls her eyes back when I grab her thighs and smash back into her.

"Oh my god", she says and grips onto the tarp for some support.

A couple more thrusts, and we both come, trying to catch our breaths.

~

"It's dry", I say and pick up the black smeared canvas, taking it into the bedroom.

"You're hanging that?" Davina looks at me with a towel wrapped around her from when we showered to get the paint off.

Placing it on top of the bed, I hook it onto some nails and take a step off, looking up at it.

Fucking perfect.

"Look", I say and point to the giant black smear on the canvas. "That's where you screamed my name."

"Ouu", I gasp and point to a different spot. "And that's where you came."

Davina scowls at me, before turning out of the room as I grin at the portrait hanging above my bed.

Now there's a secret behind it, only I and Davina will know.