Chapter 77

A.N.
We've gotten yet another drawing for this story!! I absolutely love it! It makes me happy that I'm getting art for this story ;-;

Big thank you to moonbyul_tanjiro !!

. . .

Your POV
My stomach let out yet another growl as I dreaded for Jun to come back to let me out.

Some future husband he is.

I rolled onto my side and hugged one of the pillows close to myself, worrying about how Giyu was doing.

I couldn't help but feel guilty over what had happened, and being isolated for so long has made me replay the scene over and over again in my head.

It hurt to think about how much he could be hurting right now. I was surprised he's still wanting to help.

I let out a sigh and checked the clock, it was already 3:36 p.m.

Time could not move any slower.

My door was finally slid open, and I sat up to see Jun. As always.

"Have you learned your lesson?" He asked.

I said nothing and just stared at him while he made his way over to me.

"What happened to your cheek, dear?" He asked moving his hand to touch it, and I slapped his hand away.

He looked taken aback. . .what else was he expecting? A loving kiss?

"Let me go see my mom." I spoke softly.

"And why should I?"

Why must he question everything?

"I don't know, maybe because it's my house, my life, and my mother?" I answered as I stood up.

My head became light from standing up too quick as I hadn't eaten all day, so I put my hand to my forehead.

"(Y/n), you're clearly not doing so well, I think you should lie back down." Jun suggested.

I side glanced him and stood back up straight.

"I'm fine, I just need something to eat. Maybe if you had let me out sooner I wouldn't be feeling this way." I retorted and headed for the hallway.

Jun grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Out."

I tried prying my wrist from his hand, but his grip tightened.

"You can't leave without my permission. You know that."

I turned around to face Jun, his expression scared me. He was psychopathic, and controlling. His expression looked possessive, and filled with anger.

"Jun, let me go." 

His grip only tightened more as he stared off. It started to hurt, so I struggled and tried to shake him off.

"That hurts, let go..!" I winced.

Jun finally shook out of whatever it was that held him in that state and I ripped my hand away from his now loose grip.

I then headed out of my room as quickly as I could to get away from him.

He's lost it. . .I don't remember him being this bad when we were younger. . .

I made my way into the living room and saw my parents on the couch.