47-Renovation

After dinner, Father Gu originally wanted Su Rui to admire the two new paintings he had bought this time. However, after he had suggested it, Mrs Gu stopped him.

"What's so nice to look at your two stupid[1] paintings? Besides, Rui Rui can look at it when she comes in the future." Mrs Gu feigned a glare at Father Gu and said.

At this moment, Yu Jing has regarded Su Rui as her family member. Even if Su Rui and her son do not live in the main residence in the future, they will spend a lot of time here.

When would they be unable to admire Lao Gu's stupid paintings?

Besides, she still has something important to talk to Rui Rui at the moment.

After saying that, Mrs Gu looked towards Su Rui. She pulled Su Rui with a smile on her face and said, "Rui Rui, I happened to see a skirt when I went shopping previously. At that time, I thought it was very suitable for you, so Auntie couldn't hold herself back and bought it."

"Come, let's go upstairs to have a look and see if it fits."

"Okay."

Su Rui responded and followed Yu Jing upstairs.

After the two ladies left, there were only two gentlemen in the living room.

Seeing that Gu Yu Cheng's gaze was still on the second floor, Gu Guo Hua couldn't hold back and reminded him, "Your pair of eyes are almost glued to the little girl's body. Enough, that's enough. Don't overdo it."

Upon hearing this, Gu Yu Cheng withdrew his gaze and turned to look at Father Gu as he raised his eyebrows.

"Isn't that normal?" Gu Yu Cheng calmly stated. He looked at Father Gu's expression and asked, "Do you need something?"

"Let me speak to you on a serious matter." Gu Guo Hua responded.

"I heard you are withdrawing from those projects in Jinbei?" Gu Guo Hua questioned.

Ever since Father Gu stepped down from his position as chairman, he rarely inquired about Gu Company's affairs, and he was not worried about leaving the company to Gu Yu Cheng.

It was just that it can't help that some shareholders that he was friends for a long time are bothering him.

Hearing Gu Guo Hua's question, the gaze darkened and nodded without feeling surprised.

"I have planned to do so." Gu Yu Cheng said. After a pause, he added, "Those two projects are earning good profits. There's no need to let Yi Xin's side draw off another 10%."

Since he had already said that, Gu Yu Cheng simply briefly informed Gu Guo Hua about his plans again.

"I think your consideration is not bad." Hearing Gu Yu Cheng's explanation, Gu Guo Hua pondered over it and nodded his head.

"But," Glancing at Gu Yu Cheng, Gu Guo Hua took a sip of tea and asked, "You didn't consider it because of the Su family?"

He wouldn't believe it if he disagreed.

After all, as far as he knew, what was next to those two projects could be a piece of land being developed by the Su family.

Faced with Gu Guo Hua's question, Gu Yu Cheng nodded without concealing anything.

"Indeed, I have considered that aspect."

Father Gu laughed when he heard that response.

"Then, about future matters with Su Hua, have you discussed with Chairman Su?"

"Briefly discussed it."

......

While they were chatting downstairs, Su Rui had been brought to Yu Jing's room.