Chapter: 19

Taehyung wakes up when he hears your phone ringing.

He rubs his eyes and looks at you, who is sleeping peacefully while hugging him.

A smile crepts on his lips.

He slowly puts your arm aside from him and then gets up to check your phone.

Seeing that Jungkook is calling you, his face turns to disgust.

He sighs in annoyance and picks it up.

Jungkook: Hello? Y/n?

Taehyung: It's me you nerd.

Jungkook's eyes widen hearing Taehyung's voice.

Jungkook: W-what? Where did you find her phone? Where is she?

Taehyung: She is with me...sleeping.

Jungkook: Sleeping! What do you mean? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER YOU PERVERT?

Taehyung: *chuckles* I haven't done anything...I just slept with her.

Jungkook's heart stops and body freezes.

Taehyung: I told I will make her mine...I had already tasted her, ah...those damn lips.

Taehyung: I still can't get that taste out of my lips...I have witnessed her every part of body, ah...it was such a beautifull night.

Jungkook's eyes slowly start filling up.

Taehyung: Doesn't matter if you love her or not, I already had fun with her-

Suddenly someone grabs his phone from behind.

He turns around and his eyes widen seeing you, wrapped in the blanket. You quickly cut the call.

Taehyung: Y/n, I just-

Y/N: Shut up...I told you not to talk to him.

Taehyung: *smirks* So what if he knows...don't tell me you still want to be with him.

He tries to hug you but you push him away.

Y/N: Enough Taehyung. I am leaving.

You grab your clothes and start wearing them.

Taehyung: Wait...what do you mean leaving, you are not going anywhere.

He grabs your arm.

Y/N: Please...leave me Tae...

Taehyung: Didn't you have fun last night? Why are you leaving so quick?

Y/N: Taehyung...whatever happened last night...it was a mistake and it's never happening again.

You starts walking out.

Taehyung: Wait...wait.

He grabs you.

Taehyung: Why are you leaving me y/n? Don't you get it? How many times do I have to tell you that I love you? Don't you know-

Y/N: I don't wanna know Taehyung...Just leave me.

Taehyung: No...no I won't let you go...I c-can't...

He hugs you tightly.

You try to push him but he tightens the grip.

Taehyung: I-I love you...i can't live without you...please, please stay...

Y/N: T-taehyung...

Taehyung: Please...love me.

Your heart starts aching hearing him begging you to love him back. Slowly your eyes fill up with tears.

Y/N: Taehyung-ah...I can't...I love Jungkook...so much.