termination, part ³

ENGLISH VERSION

Sometimes you felt really sorry for not being able to say no to people

Sometimes you felt really sorry for not being able to say no to people. Whatever they asked you, you would accept. Disappointing people was something that made you feel bad. Incredibly bad.

So when Debbie Mount showed up at your flat and invited you - it reads almost demanding - to watch the Euro final with the whole Mount family, you had no choice but to accept.

You were still following Mason's matches, you were a loyal Chelsea fan and a patriot to the tune, so you couldn't help but watch the games. You watched the Champions Final and almost exploded with pride in the club. They deserved this victory. He deserved it.

But, you weren't expecting the message you received, you weren't expecting anything else from him. But, he did it anyway. There was never an answer back, you didn't want to get hurt or go back to creating things that didn't exist, not when you were starting to get your life back on track.

But, it seemed that fate's plans weren't those. You've always been close to the whole Mount family, so it was no surprise they all had you as a daughter, they watched you grow up. You could never deny anything to either of them, not face to face, Debbie knew that very well and used it to her advantage.

Looking out at the green lawn you wondered if it really was such a good idea to be there, you and Mason had been nothing for months, and you could even see some cell phones pointed at you when people thought you were entertained on your cell phone.

You didn't like to consider yourself a "famous", but you had a very modest base of followers on Instagram, you were a photographic model and after the breakup with Mason you started to become a digital influencer which brought in a few new followers daily. Some people recognized you for your work as well as your old relationship.

Many Mason fan pages cheered for the return of dating. You were enchanted by the affection they had for you. It was comforting not to be seen as a goldsmith. Dating Mason since the age of sixteen must have helped the trial. After all, you were with him even before he became famous.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when you heard Lewis' voice.

━ I can see the gears turning in his pretty head, Y / N / N.

━ It's because they are! I don't know if I came here, Lewis. I haven't seen your brother in months, we broke up. ━ The older one sent me a warm smile as he wrapped one of his arms around me.

━ A totally dumb decision for Mason, I might add. But, there's nothing wrong with you being here, you're family. Even if, I'm not my idiot brother's girlfriend any more.

━ Mason will love to see you here after the match, Y/N. You've always supported him, it's not fair for you not to be part of this moment, whether he wins or loses. ━ Jaz smiled.