xxvii

.Season 2 Begins.

Season 2 Begins

❝☞✉☜❞

"So... You're telling me that there are a colossal like titan inside the walls?" I asked Levi as we went out of my room after my fever got down.

"Yes, it's pretty much clear that the Wall Cult is hiding something. Something that we don't know." Levi let out. He wore the black blazer that I had requested.

Suddenly, a scout came up to us who looked hurried.

"There are titans inside Wall Rose!" The scout announced.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "How in the world would Wall Rose be breached? Was the colossal titan or the Armored titan did it?"

_______________________

Flashback...

"Oh Eren, did you get into another fight?" Mom (Carla) asked as she brought a basket full of laundry up the drying station above the house.

"Those jerks started it! They made fun of me." Eren mumbled as he had scratches on his cheeks.

"So I assume Y/N and Mikasa had to come to rescue you again." Mom told as Mikasa had come up with us as she helped us hang the clothes
"I was too late to stop the Eren and those brats," I added as I smiled. "Even never backs out of a fight with a passion"

Mom came up to Eren with a wet cloth as she cleaned Eren scratches.

"Eren no matter how cruel someone is or how much you hate them, you can't always charge at them head-on! Don't get influenced by Y/N" Mom said as I stare at her confusingly thinking if I'm such a bad influence. "You're a man. Show some restraint! You need to be there for Mikasa, even Y/N too"

Flashback over...

Somehow, I had remembered a memory of my mom out of randomness. As I wore my uniform and Levi's cape that I didn't give him back...

I went out of the room getting greeted by Levi who's waiting for me.

"Let's go," He said as we both head to Erwin's room. Erwin was looking at the window that showed the night.

"Titans won't even leave us for a second to rest," I spoke out as Levi had closed the door behind us.

"I see you're okay, Y/N. Can you two go?" Erwin asked as Levi walked up to Erwin while I was behind him.