Chapter 19:: What a weirdo!

Author's POV: 

"Here's hangover soup for all of you." Taehyung said as you looked at him shocked while Jungkook was totally clueless and Mina didn't pay attention since she was in deep thought. 
"YOU MADE WHAT?!" You screamed as he shut his eyes before glaring at you.
"This isn't made for you anyway. Make your one yourself." He said serving some to Mina and Jungkook intentionally ignoring you as you stared at him weirdly.

"What a weirdo!" You mumbled getting up.
"I won't eat!" You said huffing. Jin stared at Taehyung suspiciously before sighing. 
"Why are you overreacting Taehyung?" He asked as Taehyung fake coughed before thinking for a while. 

'Right! Why am I overreacting? There's no reason for me to!' He thought before serving you soup without looking at you dropping some on your hand making you hiss in pain. Mina came out of her trance hearing Jungkook gasp. 

"Oh my god! Why did you spill the hot soup on my bestie's hands!!" She screamed as Taehyung noticed, his eyes widened. Jin just stared at his brother with a smirk knowing what was happening. But soon came to you to check if you were okay. You glared at him making him gulp looking away. 
"SO ANNOYING! I HATE YOU!" You screamed going towards the living room while Mina and Jungkook followed you leaving him dumbfounded.

"It's okay. You are just unpredictable as her." Jin said patting his back as he looked at him embarrassed.

----Time skip

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked sitting on the couch in front of you who was now glaring at him since morning now. 
"How will I? You poured hot soup on my hand!!" You whined as he sighed.
"Stop whining for once. It was just hot soup." He said coldly making you pout and madder at him. 

"Guys guys! Jin Hyung was the one who took the LEAST shots! Which meant... NO SHOTS AT ALL!! So he is going to take us shopping!!" Jungkook said coming in with Jin and Mina behind him as you chuckled.
"Then I am buying the entire store!!" You said as Jin choked on his breath while Jungkook laughed out.

"Let's go then! We can also eat lunch at a restaurant after shopping!" Mina said as Jin asked, "Are you gonna make me pay for the lunch too?" He asked as you chuckled.
"OF COURSE!!!!" You all screamed together except for Taehyung who stared at the mess in front of him. 

"It's been 4 days we are here and we didn't eat at any restaurant!" You said as Mina, Jin and Jungkook looked anywhere but at you.
"What? What's with that expression?" You asked as Jungkook giggled secretly thinking about that day when they left you and Taehyung alone at the house. 

-----Time skip

"Ugh, why am I here with you all?" Taehyung asked as Jin replied, "Then what were you planning to do? Die alone in that house?" He asked as Taehyung sighed.
You were streaming BTS MVs on the other hand with Jungkook beside you while Taehyung was at the back seat glancing at you and Jungkook. 

From the corner of his eyes, he could see Mina looking at the car window from the front seat glaring at Jungkook. He looked away understanding the situation but it wasn't exactly any different with him either.

"Yeah yeah! Dynamite!!" You said scooting closer to Jungkook since you both were sharing headphones and watching on your phone. 
You hit Jungkook's arm in shyness when Namjoon's buff muscles came in view. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung seeing his face all blank, oblivious to the fire burning inside the boy's heart, he just giggled with Y/N enraging him more. 

"Jungkook. Come sit with me." Taehyung said grabbing your and Jungkook's attention. 
"What? Why? Why would he go to you? He's with me right now." You protested knowing that you'll be feeling lonely if he goes to the backseat. Taehyung clenched his jaws before saying, "I need him beside him." He said as you rolled your eyes.