58

Guysssss! I loveeeee Hace in this chapter, I hope you do too!!!

It has so many cute moments!
But also, important events relating to Harry and Zayn and Aiden (Grace's brother.) Make sure to pay attention.

//Sexual content//

___________________________________________

"Forever is an illusion, isn't it? Nothing lasts forever."

"Some things do, even if we don't realise it. Some things, they are forever."

-Esther

---

Grace Evans

"I uhm I think I'm ready."

He stays quiet for a second probably to take it in, his fingers stop moving on my skin. "What?" He questions in a little surprise.

"Yes." I felt my cheeks burning so I quickly look away.

"Baby are you sure? I don't want to rush you into anything." He gets on his forearms looking at me.

"Yes I'm sure." I nod. He scoots closer and meets my lips with his giving me a soft, gentle kiss.

"Okay.." he smiles exhaling slowly and tucking my hair behind my ears. "I'll be back." He gives a forehead kiss before getting up from the bed and walking out.

I look at the ceiling, tensed. I was about to have sex. With Harry. My childhood friend. The one whom I went school with. The one who tripped me in the hallways. And I was so scared about it. Never did I imagine I'd even be kissing Harry let alone having sex.

He walks back in with a couple foil packets and places them on the bedside table before hovering over me to kiss me.

I had to keep breaking the kiss to catch my breath because I felt like I was running out of air every second.

"Babe." He mumbles in between kisses. "I'm scared I'll hurt you." He looks at me supporting himself on his forearms.

"No I'm sure you won't. You've been so gentle to me with everything we've done, I know you'll not hurt me." I cup his face stroking my thumb.

"I'll try my best not to go too hard but stop me the second you feel like it's too much okay?" He kisses me again as I nod in agreement.

"Good." He drops a peck on the tip of my nose making me smile.

Slowly, he sits up between my legs, keeping his eyes locked with mine. His palms rub up and down my thighs slowly as if to calm me down.

Soon enough, he gets rid of his sweatpants and briefs, sitting between my parted legs as my chest rose and fell harder with each passing second.
He strokes himself a little, hovering over me to get the foil packet. Tearing the packet, he gets on top of me and slowly draws up the condom along his length.

As he's done, his hand comes and rests next to me as he falls into my neck softly dropping frail kisses. My fingers find their way into his hair when I softly tug at his earlobe earning a moan.

"Are you ready, babe?" He questions looking at me, his voice heavy.

"Yes." I nod softly caressing his shoulder.

He looks down for a moment, lining up his erection at my entrance that was still well lubricated as an aftermath of whatever happened before this.