Part 22

And it made my blood boil

-----------------------------------------------------------

*3rd pov*

The second Izuku saw that Kurayami was about to continue beating Shinsou up even though the match was clearly over, he rushed to the ring with his 'how the fuck did he dissapeared from there and then appear there' move. Before he did, he basically threw his crutch at Shoto who was just staring at the fight with disgust. Izuku was on Kurayami immediately and the crowd didn't make a noise.

He launched off the ground and flipped onto the ring and landed in between the two teenagers. He caught the whip which was heading for Shinsou's helpless body with his bare hands and pulled it, Kurayami didn't expect that and stumbled forward. He received a devastating blow from the arm that had a cast on it, it packed quite the punch.

Kurayami spat out two teeth and some blood and brought his hand up to his face to hold his bruising cheek, but he didn't have the time. Izuku leapt into the air and spun, he kicked Kurayami twice from each leg in the same spot that he had punched him. Kurayami fell down with a bloody and very, very broken nose, tears flowing down his face.

Izuku stood tall with blood dripping off his bandaged arm. He sneered down at him and Kurayami shivered.

"You've been disqualified. Leave"

Kurayami stared at him on shock, "what do you mean? I won", Izuku's expression didn't falter. If anything, his sneer deepened.

"You don't attack an enemy that's already been defeated. The rules of the battle state that once your opponent is unconscious, unable to fight or they choose to give up, the option you so graciously denied him, then the fight stops and the winner is declared. You violated that rule by continuing to attack."

"You've been disqualified. Leave"

Izuku turned his back to him and Kurayami did the worst possible thing at that moment, he aimed his whip at Izuku's seemingly vulnerable back, Izuku just swatted it away with his uninjured arm and gently picked up the limp body of Shinsou Hitoshi, he started walking out of the arena but stopped and glanced back at the sobbing figure of Kurayami, "don't be surprised when you get expelled", then he walked to the infirmary with the battered body of the purple haired boy.

*time skip*

Shinsou's eyes fluttered open and he tried sitting up but he was wrapped in bandages so it was really hard plus he was in serious pain. He glanced to the side and saw Izuku smiling.

*Izuku pov*

"Hi there Shinsou, my names Izuku Aizawa and I punched that bitch from before so no need to worry about that also Recovery Girl will heal you soon, she had to attend to Kurayami's nose before you because it was in real bad shape", I said proudly. Shinsou sighed and looked back at me, "okay but could you tell me why you're tied to a wheelchair?", I pursed my lips together in a thin line.

"Say it bitch", dad said through my tracker. "Fucking asshole going and fucking risking- ow!", Kachan was saying something but I think someone smacked his head. "You deserve what you're getting Izuku. Now. Say. It.", Shoto included. I groaned, what were they even doing with dad?

"I've been subjected to the punishment of being bound to this wheelchair until 3 days after I fully recover because...." 

"SAY IT BITCH", dad yelled again

"Because I can't be trusted with my own safety and have no regard for my life or health and I'm reckless and irresponsible and stupid and dumb and careless and a nimrod and a moron"

"AND?", Kachan asked.

"Fucking piece of shit", I said to Kachan and I could hear his breath hitch on the other side.

"I'm a bastard who can't take care of himself for shit and I deserve to be locked in a tower like a princess only I'd be wrapped in bubble wrap and the whole place would be baby proofed and my tiara wouldn't be pointy because I'd hurt myself and I'd have to be fed everything because of it were to hot or cold I'd hurt myself. ARE YOU HAPPY YOU ASSHOLE!?!?"

"I'm never happy", Kachan replied.

"Fuck you, you're just mad because I can beat the shit out of you and everyone knows now", I could hear faint yelling and muffling on the other end.

"YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU'RE A PRINCESS"

"PRINCESSES ARE FUCKING AWESOME BITCH!!!!!!", I yelled.

"Uh sorry what's going on?", Shinsou asked innocently. I smiled and hung up on the assholes on the other side. "I'm tied to this wheelchair because nobody trusts me with my own safety. Now I need to talk to you about something", he shuffled and sat up although painfully.

"I think your quirk is amazing and I think you could do amazing things if you were a hero, of course if you were a detective then it would be very useful for interrogations and undercover work and field work and to get information, I mean if you were a hero then you could dispel a hostage situation almost immediately, theres so much you could do it's amazing, your quirk is great and you're a great person too I could tell during the race-", I kept rambling until I heard a sniffle.

"I'm so sorry! did I insinuate something offensive?", I asked as I tried to get close to him but struggled cus of my wheelchair. "No one's ever told me I could be a good hero before", he said and sniffled again. I smiled, "I think you'll be a great hero, but you're lacking a lot so I want to train you- only if you want to of course"

"Wait really?", I nodded hopefully. His face brightened, "I'd love to! I need all the help I can get", I smiled, "great we start tomorrow morning. Now I need to leave before my granny finds me. Bye, I'll get your number and text you the details", I pushed the 'Forward' button and the wheelchair moved towards the door but I stopped because in front of me was a very  very angry old woman.

She's gonna make me need a wheelchair.