28:

DAMIAN'S P.O.V

We were in our flight back to New York. Jen was sleeping peacefully beside me. She must be tired. Today was a long day for her. Losing your parents can be the most terrible thing anyone can experience. I can't even imagine one day without mom and dad. It must be so tough for her and Sam. Jen was 18 just turned adult and Sam had to bear all the responsibilities of being the elder one.

I look at the the gorgeous girl sleeping beside me. She is such a strong girl. She literally amazes me every day. She is kind to everyone even to her best friend who hurt her so much. She is understanding, she is brilliant at her work.

Before her, I was doing good, I was fine, really. But when she came into my life I realised I can be happy too.
[This line I loved from one movie. So I take no credit.]

When I'm with her, I act different, but good different. I smile more, I laugh more. I don't have to pretend a thing. She is the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning and last thing to think when I sleep at night.

How can I not fall in love with this girl? I love her. I love her so much. I'm never going to let her go. She is my girl. She is mine.

I place a soft kiss on her forehead. I wrapped my hands around her and drift off to sleep.

JENIFER'S P.O.V

I woke up to find Damian working on laptop sitting beside me on the bed. How does he manage to get so much energy to work all day?

"Hey."

He looked at me and gave me his breathtaking smile. The smile for which I fell for.

"You are awake I see. How was your sleep?" He kept his laptop aside.

"Good. Were you working non stop?" I asked laying my heads on his thigh.

"No I slept for couple of hours beside you. You didn't realise." He talked while caressing my hair.

"Oh, I was really tired today so slept like a hog."

"You deserved that sleep. Do you want something to eat?" I asked.

"How much time is left for landing?"

"30 minutes."

"Then I will just have something at home. And why to trouble these guys!" She said.

"Always thinking about other people." I smiled.

She smiled and shrugged.

I laid down beside her, with her in my arms.

"You can have the day off tomorrow." I said.

"Why? Aren't you going too?" She asked.

"I'm going. I have few meetings with the HR people and Supplies team. Then I will just prepare for the big presentation at the office itself."

"Then I will come too. What will I do at home anyway."

"You must be tired from the trip." I reasoned.

"Damian, I was just enjoying with Sam and Tessa. You were the one who went to the meeting right after we landed. Aren't you tired?"

"I am a little. But I can't rest, I can see the presentation right in front of my eyes."

"Ohh. Don't worry. I will be there with you. You will ace the presentation as always." She gave me a peck.

I love this girl so much!

"I have nothing to worry when you are with me by my side." I smiled.
...........................

Hey guys, I'm sorry for this short chapter. But I will post the next chapter which will be long enough.

Hope you liked it! Please vote comment follow me!

And the good news, I cleared the CA foundation exam. I'm literally so happy. Now I'm a CA inter student!!

Love,
A.