Five [TW/M]

[Trigger Warning and M-rated Ahead]

--

"Minjeong please..."

Minjeong was frozen with every bit of her trying not to give in. A fight between her mind and body.

But Jimin didn't have the patience to wait for a result. Instead, the older girl pushed Minjeong down onto the bed and cupped her face with her two hands pulling her into another kiss. This time more desperate and on the verge of tears.

Minjeong shut her eyes as she could taste the alcohol from Jimin's mouth.

"Goddamnit." Minjeong groaned.

She grabbed Jimin's two arms swiftly, turning the both of them around, switching their position. Now Minjeong was on top of Jimin who laid down on the bed panting yet ever so gorgeously.

Minjeong looked at her as if in a trance, no matter what that girl does she still ends up being the most goddess of a person ever. Like every strand of her hair was perfectly placed to create an artwork.

Jimin brought one of her hands up to caress Minjeong's cheek, slowly guiding the younger girl closer to her.

Finally, Minjeong gives in and returns the kiss. They take their time locking lips exploring every bit of each other's mouth and Minjeong getting a taste of everything Jimin downed earlier.

The shorter girl's hands massaged Jimin's ear slowly sliding down to her neck while tracing her sharp figure.

Jimin shivered with the way Minjeongs slender fingers traveled all around her. Minjeong brought her pointer finger to Jimin's cleavage, letting it slowly go down on her, blouse popping each button as it gets lower.

Jimin helps her out by taking off her blouse, not forgetting to hold eye contact with the girl while seductively biting her lip.

Minjeong's eyes darkened, losing all of herself to her thriving lust that's been building up ever since he saw Jimin for the second time.

The older girl was pushed down onto the bed once her shirt was thrown and Minjeong dived into her neck sucking and teething at the girl. She left two pretty marks on her neck and collarbone proudly looking at it.

She draped her finger over the mark and Jimin winced in pain. Jimin's eyes shot back at Minjeong grabbing her collar and pulling her into another rough kiss.

The older woman wrapped her arms around Minjeongs nape while Minjeong was working on taking her own shirt off.

Finally, with the piece of clothing stripped off, Jimin's eyes practically ravaged Minjeongs body and Minjeong could only smirk.

The younger woman pulled Jimins legs causing the girl to lay back down on the bed and she lifted her skirt up revealing a black laced thong.

"You were really prepared to sleep with someone tonight weren't you," Minjeong said straight-faced, and Jimin could only turn away.

The younger girl stopped for a bit until Jimin sheepishly tugged on her arm with her head still turned away.

"Minjeong.."

The other whispered and Minjeong could only sigh before positioning herself in front of her womanhood. As soon as she lowered herself she could see the girl's warmth pooling herself.

With a teasing finger, Minjeong traced down her folds over the piece of clothing causing Jimin to jerk her legs.

Minjeong looked at the girl, seeing her eyes shut and lip bit tight. The short-haired girl took that as a sign to keep going as she removed the thong out of her way to be warmly welcomed by Jimin's drenched flower.