60- I will tie you at my bed all night

*Warning- this chapter contains mature content which might be uncomfortable for you*

"You are welcome"

Mara spoke softly. She patted the man's back with a small smile. "So are you satisfied now?" she questioned and released the hug. Earning a nod from Oliver. He stared into the young woman's eyes, drowning in her beautiful eyes.

"All thanks to you" he whispered. Causing the young woman to chuckle in amusement. "When did you become so sweet, Oli?" She smiled and slapped the man's arm but not too harsh. "Ugh!" The soft slap made the man's face twitch in agony.

It was when Mara finally remembered about the wound. "Oh my god, I am so sorry" The young woman panicked and observed the wound on Oliver's arm. She did not know what to do. Just gulping in anxiety and guilty. "It is fine" Oliver smiled.

He raised his hand as his fingers stroked Mara's hair. Telling the young woman to calm herself down. A gentle action from the man surprised the twin sisters who were peeking. That man could be gentle and terrifying at the same time.

"Let's go back to my house" Mara spoke and held the Oliver's arm which was not wounded. The twin sisters got up immediately. Standing like statues, waiting for the young woman's order. "Ugh!" The groan of the man interrupted the moment.

The twin sisters and the two gazed at the man who was lying on the floor while his mouth was wrapped with the cloth. "Oh, I forgot about him for awhile" Mara murmured and rolled her eyes in annoyance. Forgetting the father of original Mara Athena who was lying on the floor.

"Wait a moment"

Mara smiled at Oliver as the man nodded as a response. The young woman walked towards her father aka Micheal Jude. She sat down and unwrapped the cloth from the man's mouth. "Mara! Thank you for saving me! You are my savior, my daughter. I was wrong.

Please forgive this father!" Micheal grinned and sat up from lying. His words made the young woman raise her eyebrows. "What do you mean?? Oh! I see! AHAHAHA" Mara laughed out loud when she finally understood the man's words.

Causing Micheal Jude to stare at her in confusion. "I didn't save you, you fool. Do you really think I would save an annoying old man who never gave attention to me? No, stupid. I am sending you to hell" Mara chuckled and wrapped the cloth around Micheal Jude's mouth again.

"Lily and Lila, you know what to do with this old man, right?" the young woman questioned and raised her eyebrow while facing the two girls. The twin sisters smiled and nodded. "Yes, Miss" They smirked and stepped near to the man.

Mara went back to Oliver while the twin sisters dragged the man out from the club, directing to somewhere. "Wait!! Mara!! You fucking bitch!! What the fuck do you mean with sending me to hell?!! Mara Athena!! Answer me!!"

Michael cried out loud as he tried to shove away Lily's strong grip from his collar. The young woman did not even bother to respond. She just stopped in front of the man with a smile. "Do you want me to clean this whole mess?" Mara queried.

"No" Oliver replied and stood up from the lounge. "Let's go, you have to treat my wound" Oliver's words made the young woman roll her eyes with a smile. "But I hate the smell of blood" Mara shrugged and raised her upper lip. Acting like an angel who just fell onto the earth.

Her words made the man quickly wipe the blood from his hand with his shirt. Panicking like a child who killed an ant. He stared at the young woman while panic was seen in his eyes. His action caused the young woman to laugh out loud in amusement.

"I am just kidding! I like the smell of blood. And the taste of blood too" Mara smirked and waggled her eyebrows. Making Oliver's face flushed in embarrassment. He just wiped his bloody hand just because the young woman said she hated it.