⌗16. his heart beats for her

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AFTER THE SCHOOL FESTIVAL. It's back to a normal routine of the student of Tokyo Manji National High School, (Y/N) is currently walking with Takuya as usual going to the school, when her phone starts ringing.

They look at each other before picking up the phone whose ringing nonstop.

"Moshi-mosh, (Y/N) desu?" She responded to the call, she heard something panting on the other line when someone finally spoke up.

"Thank god (Y/N)-san, you picked up you see...we had a big problem. Please go to the club room later after the school is done please," the girl's voice begged from the other line making the (Y/N) look at Takuya.

"Sure, " she mumbles before hanging the phone up.

"What was that ne-chan? " Takuya asked looking at the girl, "It was Shinomiya-san, I think I'll be coming home late tonight. Could you tell Nissan about it?" She favored looking at the boy with puppy eyes.

"Fine, " he looks away before sighing defeatedly and continuing walking to the school.

'(Y/N)-nechan you will be the reason for my death, ' he thought.

▭▬▭▬▭

Bells ring signaling it's the end of the class.

Students inside of each classroom start packing their things, ready to go home some students start going on their own clubs.

"Class dismissed, see you tomorrow, cleaners today clean. please report to me tomorrow who didn't participate in cleaning," the teacher announced while cleaning his own desk. What can you do when you have a germaphobe teacher?

"Teacher! Garren ran away yesterday while his member was still cleaning!" Dorothy yelled, making the boy snap his head toward her.

"No I did not!" he yelled back.

"Yiee ship," the boy beside (Y/N) laughed.

"Yes, you were I saw climbing at the second gate fence yesterday with Eman" She gritted her making Eman who's sleeping peacefully on the back raised his head.