⌗18. sparks the war

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OCTOBER 3RD. The Grand Festival of Shibuya, where people in that city celebrate their tradition every year. Bands are playing instruments while the kids are running around happily about what is going to happen this year.

Lanterns everywhere hanging, food stands selling and the people whose faces plastered written with excitement for the upcoming fireworks display later this evening.

The boys are currently walking side by side towards their favorite person's house wearing their own kimono.

They ring the doorbell of the house hearing footsteps coming towards the door making them stand straight, the door slowly opening revealing Takemichi inside making the boy's jaw drop.

"Takemichy, what are you doing here?" Mikey asks, walking toward the blond boy, "Uh...Takuya said we should head here so here we are? " he confusingly answered the blond boy sweating bullets.

Making the boys nodded understanding the situation, then out of nowhere the monster of the house─I mean Sancho shows up looking down at the nine boys.

"What are you guys doing here, " he said, crossing his hands while tapping his feet on the floor a few times. The boys take out a box wrapped on the wrapper with a ribbon on the top before kneeling on the ground.

Making Takuya,Takemichi and his friends sweatdropped from what they were seeing right now.

"I know that they are desperate to get Ni-chan's blessing but I didn't know that they will come to the point that they will worship him like a God, " Takuya says while his face is full of worries.

Sancho faces twitch making himself walking away from the boys then sitting on the couch in the living room. The boy's face was full of disappointment when the older male opened his mouth.