Chapter 3 - The Hot Former Emperor

Athanase POV

Right now, I was walking towards my own private library. Yes, you heard that right.

Blondie give it to me when I accidentally said that Infront of his beautiful face.

When I arrive, I saw the guards were slacking off.

'Who even hired them'

I huff while walking pass through them and when I'm at inside I were still amazed by the design.

Even though, I already went here a few times, I still can't get over the design.

"Blondie knew how to impress me" I nod.

I walk around to get a proper look of the library. While I was walking I saw a person sit on the chair.

'Hmm? Why does he look like Blondie? Oh well, imma call him raven since he has black hair'

It seems like raven read a book and I don't know what book that is.

'You know what, imma go talk to him'

"Yo~" I walk toward him while wave my hand.

Raven raise his eyes brows and he had a confused face. 'What a brat like him doing here?'

I smile innocently at him. "Mister, mister. What are you doing here?" I tilt my head.

"That should be my question and what a brat like you doing here?" He close the book.

"Hmm~? For your information, mister. This is my private library"

"Hoh? You're private library? Interesting" raven smirk.

"What's your name, brat"

'Should I give my name or not, eh- who cares, he is handsome so imma give him my name'

"Athanase"

"Well, kiddo my name is Anastacius" He fake smile.

"Cool" I walk toward him and sit at the chair beside him.

"What are you reading, raven?" I tilt my head.

"...raven..?" Raven went silent for a moment.

"Yep! Raven! That is your nicknames since I'm too lazy to say your name" I smile.

'Pfft- His reaction is the same as Blondie when I first call him that and it's kinda cute, to be honest'

'And top of that, I met with the hot former emperor is kinda crazy but who care'

"Didn't you have a better nicknames? Hmm~?" Raven give eyes close smile.

"Nope and the reason I call you that is because you have black hair"

"And if I had a blonde hair, what would you call me?"

"I would call you Blondie 2.0 since I already give someone nicknames Blondie" I smile.

Raven sigh. "Who's child is this?" He message his temple while mumble.

"My father is Claude, the hot ass emperor"

Raven almost fell of the chair when I said that then he realised I swear. "Did you just swear?"

"Yes, I do"

"Unbelievable" Raven shake his head.

"And what's made you think your safe here, Uncle?"

Anastacius glare at me. "How did you know?"