PROLOGUE

"Public execution of Eloise Ophelia has begun!"

While I was moving around with shackles in my wrists and feet, I overheard numerous nobles whispering. In the presence of these aristocrats, I appear miserable.

I caught my father Gomez Ophelia staring blankly at me. He doesn't care if his younger daughter is about to die since everyone knows that I am the major antagonist in this book.

I was born somewhere on the planet, living a typical life while reading a lot of books. Until I was involved in an accident that completely altered my life.

The next thing I knew, I was being served by many servants in a large room.

This is the setting of the book "Endless Blue Sky," in which the main character, Thalia Ygritte, first encounters the five male characters who will play major roles in the plot as well as the villain, Eloise.

The swordsman and Thalia were together in the book.

I also can't even say "help" since these people believe I don't deserve to be in this world where I'm about to be put to death.

I grinned at them with two knights holding swords in each hand behind me

I stand in front of them wearing filthy clothes and have bruises all over my body and face. Judging by the expressions on their faces, it is obvious that they want me to vanish from existence.

My greatest dread is death because this will be my second passing in both realms.

Later, the knights stabbed me, and I froze, slowly closing my eyes as everything went pitch dark.