𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 49

"OH REALLY!!? LET'S SEE WHO LASTS LONGER!! HUH!?" Sanemi yelled standing up. "Guys calm down!" Mitsuri said.

"Just one day..." Giyu muttered in annoyance. "YOU SAID YOU WOULD KILL ME!! SO DO IT RIGT HERE AND NOW!!" Sanemi yelled.

Lilo glared at him before storming out of the dining room. "Exactly" Sanemi said sitting down. I frowned and went after Lilo.

I knocked on his door but he didn't answer so I opened the door. Lilo threw a pillow at me as soon as the door opened.

"MMM!!" I hummed falling over. "Y/N! I'm sorry I thought it was someone else!" Lilo said helping me up.

"It's okay" I signed. "Were you crying?" I signed before pointing at his eyes. He looked to the side.

"I'm fine" Lilo said. "I'm sorry Sanemi was mean just don't let it get to you" I signed. "Stop apologizing for him! He's just a disrespectful idiot!" Lilo said.

"Yeah but I just don't want you to feel sad!" I signed. "Tell me what else about what he said really made you upset" I signed.

"I understand that I'm a demon! but it's not my fault right? I didn't want to be a demon! I didn't want my family to even die! and it's all my fault that they died..." Lilo said.

I shook my head and hugged him. "Don't blame yourself! think of what will happen in the future! Lilo we will become human again and defeat Muzan Kibutsuji! I won't stop until he's defeated!" I signed.

He smiled. "Thank you Y/n" Lilo said. "Are you done?" We looked at the door to see Sanemi. Lilo quickly wiped his tears away and looked to the side.

"What do you want?" Lilo said. "I'm sorry I said all those stuff to you please accept this apology even though I don't mean it" Sanemi said.

I saw Shinobu's hand hit Sanemi on the head. "I mean I do mean it" Sanemi said giving her a side glare.

"I forgive you but I still hate you" Lilo said. "I don't like you either you little shit" Sanemi said glaring at Lilo

I saw Shinobu's hand hit his shoulder. "Sorry" Sanemi mumbled. "Kay😒" Lilo said. "Okay! we all made up right? so no more fighting!" Shinobu said.

"Okay bye" Sanemi said. "See ya guys don't do anything bad!" Shinobu said. I nodded. Lilo sighed.

"How do you stay with that idiot?" Lilo said. "Well he's funny and nice to me" I signed. "Hmph" Lilo hummed while crossing his arms.

"I hate him and I don't like him" Lilo said. "Just try to be nice and maybe he will" I signed. "Okay..." Lilo muttered.

"Thank you" I signed. He smiled and nodded.

SHINOBU'S POV

"Megumi! I have an idea! why don't you stay with one of the boys today? huh how does that sound?" I asked. Megumi glanced at Y/n. "Okay..." He mumbled.

"Alright! how about you go with Tomioka! the one with black hair!" I said. "Yeah" Megumi said.

TOMIOKA'S POV

I rolled my eyes as Megumi walked up to me. "Hello..." Megumi said while glaring at me. 'I'm starting to think that this is this kids natural face' I thought raising my eyebrow.

"Um hi" I said. "First of all you look like an off brand version of me. second we're not friends I only agreed to stay with you because that butterfly lady made me. and lastly don't talk to Y/n or I will kill you" Megumi said.

'What the hell' I thought. "You're literally younger than me so you're the off brand version" I said.

"I don't care" Megumi said. 'What is this attitude' I thought. Megumi sat down next to me. "And why do you look so depressed" Megumi said.

"Why do you look so mad" I said. "Because your face makes me mad" Megumi said. "Why?" I asked.

He just glared at me menacingly. 'He seems like the type to murder me in my sleep' I thought raising my eyebrow.

*TIMESKIP TO NIGHTTIME*

It was nighttime so I decided to go to sleep. 'I have a gut feeling about this creepy kid' I thought. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and I punched the person and fully opened my eyes then looked over the edge of the bed to see Megumi.

My eyes widened and I shook his shoulder but he didn't move. 'Oh my god' I thought. Megumi' eyes shot open and he punched me.

"I WILL KILL YO-" I put my hand over his mouth. "It's like 1 am shut up" I said. He slapped my hand away.

"Why did you hit me!?" Megumi whisper yelled. "It's like 1 am in the morning what did you expect and what do you want?" I said.

Megumi just glared at me. 'He was gonna kill me' I thought. "Get out" I said. Megumi grabbed my pillow and threw it at me.

He left the room and slammed the door behind him. 'Finally' I thought. Megumi stormed back into the room.

"what?" I said. He pushed the door wide open then left. 'What the hell is his problem?' I thought. 'I'm just gonna go back to sleep' I thought closing my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N'S POV

I sat up and looked around but didn't see Yoriichi. 'Where is he?' I thought. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to punch the person.

"NO!" Yoriichi yelled. "Why are you sneaking up on me!!" I signed. "No I'm not" Yoriichi said. "You are!!" I signed.

"I just touched your shoulder! that's nothing!!" Yoriichi said. "What about the time I was in the BATHROOM and you 'Just touched my shoulder'" I signed.

"You're overreacting" Yoriichi said. "One day I'll have a heart attack" I signed. "You're like 4 you're not gonna have a heart attack" Yoriichi said.

"Yes I will" I signed. "I was 80 and I didn't have a heart attack" Yoriichi said. I looked at him suspiciously.

"What do you mean.... was?" I signed. "What do you mean?" Yoriichi said. "You told me that you were 80 years old" I signed.

"I am" Yoriichi said looking to the side. "Then what age did you die at?" I signed. "Um 50" Yoriichi said.

"Wait didn't you tell me you died from old age?" I signed. "Yeah apparently that's a thing at 50" Yoriichi said.

"Wait I see what's going on here..." I signed. "You do?" Yoriichi said. "Yeah! you're so old you can't even remember when you died and it was at 80 right? so you must be at least 100 years old!" I signed.

"What th- yeah you're right" Yoriichi said in an irritated tone. "I knew it" I signed. "You're so old!!" I signed.

"Oh my god! you're like a little baby! you must be 2 weeks old!" Yoriichi said. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yeah that's how it feels" Yoriichi said. "NO!" I signed. "You'll see" Yoriichi said. "NO I WON'T!!" I signed.

"Settle down child" Yoriichi said. "M'm" I hummed. "What was that fishes name? Lilo?" Yoriichi said.

"Yeah you act like the fish now" Yoriichi said. "Lilo is a demon! remember? or are the years catching up to you" I signed.

"Oh yeah that brat in the hall way" Yoriichi said. "He's not a brat he's nice!" I signed. "No he hates everyone but you" Yoriichi said.

"Well he just needs time to get to know everyone" I signed. "I've known him for as long as you do and he still hates me" Yoriichi said.

"Well maybe he just has a problem trusting people" I signed. "Yeah sure" Yoriichi said rolling his eyes.

_____________________________

HELLO! Thank you so much for reading today's chapter! have a good night or day! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈