♡56

Here's to the ones that we got~

9th March, 2022.

10:45 a.m.

Soojin and Jisung got out of the house and faced each other. They looked into each other's eyes but no one said anything.

The girl decided to break the silence. "Thank you Jisung."

The taller boy furrowed his brows. "Thank you?"

"Yeah for tolerating me for one year."

Jisung really couldn't say anything.

"After few days, we will get divorced completely. Then you can live your life happily. I won't disturb you again. Now you are free", she said with a smile.

"Soojin... I'm sorry. This last year was not the best year of your life."

"No but I enjoyed it. Atleast we got closer. We don't hate each other anymore."

The male nodded. "I hope you will stay happy forever." He smirked a little and said, "Don't miss me too much."

"I won't. Don't worry", she clearly lied but Jisung thought what she said was true. Soojin saw the driver coming out of their house with the painting drawn by Renjun. She said, "Give that to me." She took it and for the last time looked at him. "Goodbye Jisung!"

"Goodbye!" None of them smiled as it broke their hearts to leave each other.

Soojin walked past him without glancing back at him once more. Jisung didn't want her to leave. He wanted to hug her tightly so that she would never escape from his embrace but he couldn't.

The girl got inside her car which was sent from her home as the driver put her luggages in the back of the car and drove off.

Mr. Han came and stood behind Jisung as they watched the girl going away. He put his hand on the younger's shoulder. "You shouldn't have let her go."

Jisung turned around and said with a sad smile. "But I don't even have the right to hold her back."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jisung finally reached his home and laid flat on the bed when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The sixteen years old girl came in and jumped on his bed, rather on his body. She was basically laying on him.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!", Jisung exclaimed in pain and pushed her away. He sat up as the girl was still laying on his bed. "What did you eat that you are so heavy?"

"Hey! Shut up! I'm not that heavy." She slapped his arm.

"What do you want?", he asked being annoyed.