Nine

"Shit!" Tony's voice came over comms as the Avengers took down a HYDRA base less than a year later after the whole HYDRA/SHIELD/Bucky thing.

"Language!" Steve chimed. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" he added.

Maggie snorted as she launched a tree at a group of soldiers with her powers.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken," Jarvis said.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last," Thor said.

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys," Natasha said over comms.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise," Clint said.

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said language?" Tony said.

"Thank you!" Maggie laughed, ducking as some soldiers started firing at her.

"I know," Steve groaned. There was a loud bang. "It just slipped out," he said.

"That's what she said," Maggie chimed, jumping down a hill to fight more soldiers.

"Maggie!" Steve scolded her.

"Go kid," Tony laughed loudly.

"We have an enhanced in the field," Steve said.

"Of course we do," Maggie sighed. "Because chemically altering one kid wasn't enough, my dad had the bright idea to do it to tons of us," she said.

"Loving the sarcasm, kid," Tony said.

"Thank you, I do try," Maggie said.

"Clint's hit!" Natasha's voice came through comms. "Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" she added.

Maggie heard the loud crash of Bruce destroying it.

"Thank you," Natasha said.

"Stark, we really need to get inside," Steve said.

"I'm closing in," Tony said loudly.

Maggie took down a few more enemies while they waited for Tony.

"Drawbridge is down, people," he said.

"On it," Maggie said.

She saw a tank ahead of her and nodded to herself. She climbed onto the back and opened the top, dropping down into the chamber.

There were four guards staring at her.

"Sorry to drop in, but I kind of need your tank," Maggie said. She pulled out her gun and shot the four of them in quick succession.

She sat herself in the driver's seat and used her powers to navigate the tank towards the HYDRA fortress.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac," Natasha said over

"Mighty Maggie, you, Steve and Stark are securing the scepter. Barton and Natasha are going to the jet with me," Thor said over comms.

"Copy," Maggie said.

"Maggie, are you in that tank?" Tony's voice came.

"Not all of us can fly. You're all just lucky that I can control this with my mind. I'm a terrible driver," Maggie said. She made the tank stop and climbed out of it, running into the base

"Maggie," Tony said.

"Yeah?" Maggie said.

"Cap is gonna take Strucker. I'm taking the intel and the scepter. You have to find the enhanced," he said.