24~

After, Ms. I'm-too-busy-for-you-bitch showed me the way, I took a deep breath in and opened the door.

All the heads turned my way, not exactly helping my nerves.

"Hello... I'm the new student?" I said, honestly I wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to say.

"Oh, your Ms... Stark?" The teacher said while looking at the paper in her hands, suddenly all the eyes that where on me, went wide.

This was making me even more nervous so I quickly made up a lie.
"No relation to Tony Stark..." I end that sentence with a quick smile.

"Ok, well you can sit next to Ms. Jones." She said pointing to a girl, she had dark skin, curly hair that was tied into a ponytail.

So, making friends shouldn't be too hard right?

"Hey, I'm Rory." I said sticking my hand out.

She looked up from where she was drawing in her sketchbook. She looked a bit hesitant before taking my hand.

"Friends call me MJ." She said giving me a big and kind smile.

"What are you doing?" I asked pointing to her laptop that was also on her desk.

"Just this week's assignment, let me explain." She moved her chair closer to me and showed her laptop screen.

"We're supposed to do an assignment on someone who inspire us, I chose Tony Stark." At that I chuckled a bit, what are the odds...

The rest of the day went by fast. MJ and I became partners for the next assignment that was about my father... Kinda awkward not gonna lie.

Right now I was waiting for Nat to pick me up, because my father couldn't make it. I told him it wasn't a big deal but, he still felt really bad about it.

"Hey there, Baby Stark." I look up from my phone that I hadn't even realized I had grabbed, to notice Nat in a black car. "How was your first day?"

"It was fine Aunt Nat." I replied honestly. "Already the smartest student?" She asked while giving me a wink.

"To be honest, I'm really trying to not... Show off? Are those the right words?"

"Wow, you just showed off, with trying not to show off. Can't believe it took your father such a long time to figure out that your his daughter." She said looking at the cars in front of her while driving.

I know, right. Well, I guess he didn't really figure it out I had to tell him.

"Were are we going?" I asked as I notice we where going the wrong way.

"We have to pick up Steve first." I nodded my head in response I put in some headphones and started listening to some music. On the way were Steve was doing whatever Steve Rogers does when he's not working, I just continued looking out of the window.

I didn't know it at the time but...

my life was gonna change way more that it already had.

"Smithsonian, I'm here too pick up a fossil."