Chapter 79

~ IMOGEN ~

"Isn't it weird that they are getting married so soon?" I asked Hames as he helped me with the zipper of my gown. 

"So it wasn't weird to you that we got married a week after we announced our wedding?"

"Oh yeah, that's true. I almost forgot how my husband forced me to marry him when I didn't love him yet."

"You know that's not true." He hugged me from behind, kissing my cheeks. "I didn't force you to, you could've backed out of it and paid the forty million dollars on your own."

"You made it seem like I was helpless." I held his hands. 

"You weren't helpless, you could've also gone to court or something. The past is in the past, you love me now and you have my very beautiful baby." He kissed my neck, resting his head on my shoulder. 

This feeling; the feeling of him cuddling me, having his strong arms around me, it was a feeling I could never stop loving. 

I had to shut my eyes when he kissed my neck again, inhaling the sweetness of the pleasure from it. 

There was no music but our bodies were moving in rhythm like we were dancing to a very slow song. 

"I love you so much, honey." I turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck, stood on my tiptoes and gave him a long kiss. 

Our kiss had to end when the adorable cry of our little Tristan filled the room. 

"Good thing, else we could've been late for the wedding ceremony due to the next ..." He smirked. "...oh, you're still healing, right." 

"You're silly." I rolled my eyes and rushed to pick Tristan up.

"You wouldn't want to be late for your best friend's wedding. The nanny will be here soon."

"It's so sad that I'll be leaving my baby for so long." I pouted, petting him to stop crying then started breastfeeding him. 

"He'll be with Stella." Stella was the nanny we had hired since almost 6-months ago because we needed someone we could start building our trust in. 

"I know, but I'll still miss him." I smiled at Tristan whose bright electric blue eyes were shining its wonder at me. 

"If you'll miss him so much then take him along with us, Lila and definitely Kade wouldn't mind." He suggested. 

"It wouldn't be healthy for him."

"I'm pretty sure it is."

"Nah, he should rest, he'll be bored at the wedding." 

Hames sat beside me, just staring at us. "It's so nice to watch my beautiful family at once."

"People are sending congratulatory messages to me on my social media accounts, they are also asking for photos of my pregnancy and photos of the baby."

"You can post the photos of your pregnancy, but not Tristan's yet, he might not like it in the future." He placed his index finger in Tristan's small fist, something he clearly loved doing. "I love him so much." 

"You clearly love him more than you love me." I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"I realized I can't love you both the same way. My love for you is different from my love for him but the point is that I love you both equally"

"Sometimes, you confuse me." 

He chuckled, pecking me. "I'll make sure everything is fine then we can get ready to leave so we'll be there on time."