Playing games

Harry, Sam and I went on a bit of a walk, talking about the night out they had.

"I can, like, smell the alcohol coming off of you." I mock grimaced as we stopped.

"Oh, it was a great night." Sam smiled.

"It was good." Harry agreed.

"That's all that matters." I laughed at them a little.

"Yeah. Your sofa was great." Sam nodded at Harry thankfully.

"Why don't you guys go get some breakfast." I suggested. "I need to go to work now."

"Gym or office?" Sam queried.

"Office." I sighed.

"Yeah, we do need some food." Harry look at Sam.

"We need to get to work as well." Sam joked.

"Definitely not, mate."

I laughed a little. "Bye."

"See you later, little one." Harry kissed me.

"Later Sammy." I kissed his cheek and walked off.

I was sat in my studio office trying to work out some new designs when Jamie walked in.

"Ok, don't worry. I'm here to save the day. I'm here to save the day."

"To save the day?"

"Yeah." He sat next to me. "You've got 20 minutes. Go."

"You're the one that insisted on coming here." I reminded him.

"Ok, look, I know you don't want to quite say it but I knew you wanted it, so I'm here to help you out."

"Obviously our business are quite different."

"Yeah, I know." He agreed. "Your business is very different but at the same time, the great thing about both our businesses, er, they are both aimed at girls, and your bikinis, I assume, apart from when Baron wears them, is they... does he wear them sometimes? 'Cause he's too skinny. Is that why?"

My jaw dropped and I couldn't help but laugh slightly.

"He is. Come on. But I mean... wait, but you're obviously..."

"People think he's so horrible but he's, like, the nicest person I've ever met." I defended my boyfriend.

"Listen, I think he's super snakey. Oh, no, I'm kidding, you know." He chuckled a little. "He is very sweet. I lie, I'm joking, but you love your brand more than him, though?"

"Erm, it's a different love."

"This one looks nice." He picked up a pair of bikini bottoms that were on the table. "So I'm looking for a bikini for my girlfriend."

"Yeah. Does she have a nice butt?"

"Yeah, I think she does have a nice butt."

"You think?" I shook my head slightly. "You're supposed to say: yes, she has an amazing butt."

"Do I? Does Harry say you have a nice butt?"

"Yeah."

"Does he?"

"Yeah." I repeated.

"Not a nice face? I would... if you were my girlfriend I'd be like: she has the most beautiful face. If someone said: what about her butt? I'd go: to be honest, her face is that..."

I cut him off a bit. "I'm not small-minded. I don't mind if he says I have a nice butt. With the amount of squats I've done, I hope I have a nice butt."