Chapter Sixteen: Incantation

As you and Ethan both stood, the Lycans were surrounding you both. You saw Ethan was holding the bag of the four vessels, you knew you had to do something quick, but then you had remembered your voice can control people or animal's, whenever you sing or say some spells...

"Ethan, cover your ears!" You told him. He was confused at first, you yelled at him once again and then he did listen! You thought of something that your mother told you of a incantation...

Wither and decay

End this suffering

Break the earthly chains

And set the death free

The death free

As the words are spoken

Let my power be darkness

As the dark side of moons gives me power

Bless the night

As the ones that threaten me

Pay with their lives

Writher and decay

End this suffering

Break the earthly chains

And set the death free

The death free....

As you said the words over and over again, Ethan saw that the Lycans were killing themselves and attacking one another. You began to float as you said the words again...Ethan's yells for your name as you turn around and look at him as your eyes were black as night and your hair was floating. You flew to him as you picked him up by his shirt.

As you saw him mouthing some words, you didn't know what he was saying as your own words were controlling you! Ethan punches you as you both fell. You began to twitch, as well as having a seizure, and Ethan carries you back to the castle as the horses were already killed.

"Don't worry Y/n, we're almost there! Stay with me!" He said.

You were mouthing words, as he looks around and sees the flowers decaying. Ethan began to feel something...he felt really sick and angry!

He barges in as the daughters appeared. He dropped to his knees as your indication was hurting him badly!

"Mother, they're back!" Cassandra said as she sees as you having a seizure. All three of the girls felt sick and they also fell to their knees!

Alcina comes walking and she sees is everyone on the ground, she glances at you, as you were twitching and seizing!

"Y/N!" She runs towards you.

She picks you up, Alcina demanded to know what happened as she asked Ethan.

"We...we're attack by Lycans..." He groans as he was holding his stomach and he felt the rage of anger, "Y/n said some words and they ended killing each other!" He screams in pain.

"Daughters!" She looks at them, they also felt the rage of anger and pain!

"Mother...make Y/n stop!" Bela shouted as she arched her back in pain. Both Cassandra and Daniela were crying in pain.

"How...are you not...like us!" Cassandra punches the floor in rage and pain!

Alcina didn't know why she wasn't like them...But she had to do something fast as she looks into your eyes as they were black still. She runs to her bedroom, lays you down, she quickly runs to your bedroom and finds all your books of your family's history.