Chapter 15

Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

After that horrible P.E lesson I got changed out of my kit back and walk out of the changing room. My shoulder is really killing me especially after that P.E lesson.

As I walk down the hall to meet up with my brothers, I can hear someone calling my name.

I stop to turn around and I notice white boy walking up to me.

What the fuck did I do this time? As he walks up to me as I continue walking away from him.

"So whose house are we going to?" He asks, I stopped in my tracks.

"What the fuck are you talking about you nonce?" I said as I pushed him away and kept walking away.

"What the fuck Raquel. I'm not talking about fucking. Well... if you want to, it can be arranged." I scoffed at his comment, and turn away from him.

"Wait, I'm kidding. But seriously who's house are we going to?" This guy is pissing me off. I give him a disgusted look.

"For the tuition."

I totally forgot about that. I was supposed to tutor him.

"Oh, well we can go to your house if that's fine." I could see my brothers standing by the car searching for me, I better wrap up this convo before they see me with Andres.

"Alright we can do that. Let's go." He takes mg hand and leads me to his car. I hope my brothers don't see me getting in white boy's car.

"Raquel?! What the fuck are you doing?" Shane questions which made me stop my movement.

I turn around to see a confused look on their faces.

"Uhhh well.. uhh-" I was cut off my white boy.

"She tutor's me in Spanish." White boy said nonchalantly. I look at him and he looks at me smiling and then looks back at my brothers.

"Since when?" Blake asks. I can tell that his patience was running out.

"Since now." White boy replies with a smirk, Kayden rolled his eyes at him.

"Raquel can we talk to you." Shane asked as he gritted his teeth.

"Okay is e-"  I was cut off as Kayden yanked my arm and dragged me to their car.

"Ow that fucking hurt." I said pouting.

"Shush." Blake said. Rude much.

"What are you doing with Andres Petrov?"

"I'm tutoring him." I said innocently.

"Cut the bullshit. Why are you really going to his house?" Kayden asks. They were really pissed.

"Well if I did bring him over to our place, you would grill him to no end. You would intimidate him and we probably not get work done." I say trying to calm them down.

"Why are you so concerned, you were sitting on the same table with him at lunch." I said raising my eyebrow at him.

"He's a fuck boy. We don't want him to you know... uh, how and I going to say this?" Shane looks around in embarrassment.

"Basically he doesn't want Andres to hit and quit." Blake blurts out.

"Yeah, pretty much." Shane agrees.

"Listen I am going to be fine, it's just for a few hours then I'll be back." I said as I kissed them all on the cheek and walk over to white boy.

"Let's go." I walk over to white boy, I follow him to his car. It looks so cool, must have cost a fortune.