IAVHQ 6

The Interstellar Galaxy was in chaos.

A startling news that caused panicked and surprise spread across the galaxies.

The cause of this commotion was the announcement that was posted on the Zerg Race account.

[The Zerg race welcome her Majesty, the beloved Queen of the Zerg

Queen JYN jpg.]

Was written on the announcememt board with Jyn Photo in her black green attire attached on it.

A slight smile was hanging on her lips.

The Queen of Zerg has raven black long hair. A green gem like eyes and a blood like red lips.

She was beautiful no doubt, if not for the zerg announcing that she was their Queen, the other races will think that she was human.

But will a zerg take a human as their Queen? Quit joking!

Those powerful and violent race who are filled with innumerable arrogance will never take a mere human as their Queen.

Then there is only one conclusion.

She was the Queen of Zerg.

Jyn Monarque is the Queen of The Zerg!

Then there was this question.

Is the suddenly appeared Queen of The Zerg a tyrant?

Benevolence ruler was never in the thought of the other etchnic races higher up.

What a joke! Zerg and Benevolence.

It was the same as the sun rise from the west!

Er... There really was other planet where the sun rise from the west but most planet sun rise from the east!

Lets not talk about sun rise west and all, as said before, benevolence and zerg are like a parallel line that never intersect.

Apart from that short announcement, no other follow up was made.

Very much like the zerg style.

The zerg race account have been created for as long as the other races created their own race account on the 'Races Platform' application where almost all ethnic races register themselves and where major announcement was made.

The Zerg race never posted an announcement on their platform since it was created until recently.

The Capital Star alliance held an official meeting.

A five star meeting.

For the capital star, five star meeting was the highest level and most important meeting that cannot be by any reason be missed.

The meeting agenda was

#1 What is the personality of the Zerg Queen.

#2 Will they contact the zerg base and send a congratulation while sending an ambassador to gauze what The queen was like.

In short, it was all about what the queen personality will be.

The Capital Star could not bear another war where more then half of their races will be exterminated.

That is if only they could get the help of the three major races.

Apart from the Zerg races, the second strongest race was the Mithioga race who are not part of the capital alliance.

They are in neutral stance.

The Mechanical race was the third.

Then lastly the Holy race who are strong on their own and does not care or care to bother other races.