Blood Trust

Monoma had managed to copy Harden, Navel Laser, Lizard Tail and he had gotten his hands on Katsumi.

When he had tried to use the kicks he was actually surprised he couldn't.

"That wasn't a natural thing." Momo said "Izuku helped her unlock that."

"Whatever we can beat Quirkless Wonder." Monoma said.

"It's Iron Man." Momo said as she was focusing on something.

"So anyone have a Plan, Ribbit?" Tsu asked.

"What do we know about Midoriya's fighting style?" Kendo asked.

"Usually he's the strategic one." Tsu said "he's probably got 100 ways to take us down."

"The Losers got nothing." Monoma said hardening as a large fist was raised at him.

They heard footsteps as Komori and Sato walked out.

"You lookin for us?" Komori asked.

"Yep." Momo said as a repulsor was created along with a battery pack. She didn't risk making a arc reactor but the battery was enough.

"Oh shit." Sato said reaching for the Rumble Ball.

As the energy blast along with the Navel Laser blasted it stopped inches from the two. A wall of blue light had formed between the groups.

"What the-" Tsu shouted as a shield slammed into the back of the head had knocked her unconscious

Momo looked around forming a pair of thermal goggles looking for the other two.

"Where is he?!" Kendo shouted as she had slammed her fists into the barrier.

A flat part of a shield hit her face as Izuku materialized behind her. "Heyyy." He said raising his shield as her fist came swinging back at him.

A loud ring had been followed by a flash of light.

Izuku had dropped the barrier as Sato popped the Rumble Ball.