Chapter 36

Sam's Pov

Today standing inside the graveyard with the whole pack near with us just brought back painful memories of the past. Love was all I craved in my heart she was offering the same love but I was too cold to see the love in her eyes. She was just as broken as me but we were different in our ways. She decided to hide it with happiness while I hide it with coldness. 

"Today we lost a great person from our pack. We know that she was never properly introduced to you but everyone knows about her. Within some months she made a great bond with everyone. Saving people from their death and helping everyone. She would have made a great beta female just like aunt." Roy Said glaring at me while saying the last part he was ready to cry but he was standing there with a cold face. Her body was in the casket ready to get in the ground. Rossy Marker Moon.

Suddenly everyone gasped and screamed.

My eyes widened seeing the girl with a long white gown standing there.

Ruby's Pov

I was sleeping peacefully in Rossy's mind. She tried to reach me a few times but i didn't responded. I feel whenever she shifts but I don't want to be out now. Sam had indirectly rejected us. It took every ounce of my energy to built my heart after my mate was dead. But it broke away seeing My mate coldness towards us. Axy tried to reach me but I blocked him not wanting to hear him. He knew I hate liars. But still he decided not to tell me his real identity.

'Sorry Ruby' Rossy whispered breaking the wall instantly.

Suddenly my body fell heavy. I gasped to breath. What is happening?

"Ruby" I turned towards the voice to see the goddess standing there worried.

"What is happening to me goddess?" I asked worriedly. It is the first time I am panicking after that day. 

"Child you don't have much time." my surrounding was changing to sky blue. " you are between life and death. Choose wisely."

"What life and death? How?" I saw Rossy lying unconscious near us. It was her soul. She looked towards her," She is not in a state to decide what should be good for you. You have to make this decision alone. Time is less choose wisely." Goddess vanished.

I tried to wake up Rossy's soul but it was not responding. There were two path. One was Moon garden where mom and my sister were standing with a smile. While other was the place where Rossy's body was lying in the casket.

You sacrificed so much Rossy now its my time to make the choice. I smiled at my mom and Sister and ran...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------