11

~ 3 weeks later ~

(Y/n) looked down at the book she was reading. She then noticed that the father in the book was like Gojo. Well more like the things he did, Gojo did as well to her. He takes care of her, grooms her, feeds her, loves her. She then came to realize that Gojo was like a daddy. During the week, Gojo was gone on a faraway mission. She missed him dearly but was happy that he was coming back. She grabbed her drawing pad and drew something for him. 

----

"(Y/n), I'm back!~" Gojo sang. (Y/n) jumped down from the chair where Megumi was feeding her. She grabs her drawing for him and runs to him. She held up the drawing to him, and he took it from her. Gojo opens it up and smiles, seeing the cute drawing. "Welcome home, daddy!" (Y/n) smiles. Gojo stops and looks down at her. He kneeled at her level and grabs her shoulders. "R-Repeat that...please?" He was in disbelief that she actually called him daddy. "Welcome home, daddy?" She question why she had to repeat it. Gojo smiles, and holds her into a - not too tight - hug. He litters her head with kisses and some on her cheeks. (Y/n) let's out her lovable giggles as he kisses her. "D-Daddy! T-That tickles!" She laughs out. Gojo held onto (Y/n) for the rest of the night, and even let her sleep in his room. He was so happy that she views him as a father.

....

"School?" (Y/n) asks. Gojo nodded and continued to dress her. "You're a bit late, but that should be no problem. You're a smart girl and you'll learn a lot of cool stuff." Gojo smiles. "Will you go to school with me?" She asks. "You have to go alone. Daddy is too old to go to your school. But you'll be okay, because you are strong and brave." Gojo walks her out her room, and placed her backpack on her shoulders. "She's going to be late." Maki hissed at the white hair man. "Be good, (Y/n)!" Itadori smiles. "If a kid picks a fight with you, kick his a-" Sukuna was cut short by Megumi placing his hand over his mouth. "Don't fight anyone." Megumi said. "Tuna with mayo. Bonito flakes." Inumaki said. "Have fun! Make friends!" Kugisaki shouts. "Remember what we talked about! Not everyone can see curses!" Gojo shouts. (Y/n) nodded and wave bye at them. She held Ijichi's hand.

Ijichi opens the door for (Y/n), and she steps out. "(Y/n), look at the camera." He promised Gojo to take a picture of her before she went off to class. (Y/n) smiles and he took the picture. The bell rang and class was about to start. Ijichi hurried her into the building and took her to the classroom. "Oh! You must be my new student! You are certainly adorable!" (Y/n)'s teacher gushes. (Y/n) was a bit nervous and tried not to let go of Ijichi's hand. "I have to (Y/n). Behave and remember what the others said. I'll be back to pick you up." Ijichi said. She took the courage and let go. "B-Bye Ijichi-san..." she said. He patted her head one last time before leaving. (Y/n) was completely alone, for she still had her curse pet. So that calmed her a bit.

"Class, this is Gojo (Y/n). She will be our new student, so please take care of her." The teacher said. She assigned (Y/n) to a desk and began to teach the class.

It wasn't long that (Y/n) eventually caught up with the class. "Okay children, time to go play outside." They all headed out, and (Y/n) walked in the back of the line. She hasn't successfully made friends yet.

She sat down by the lonely tree in the playground. She looks at the other kids nervously, and debates on whether to talk to them or not. "Hey, you're the new girl, right?" She turns her head and sees a group of kids in front of her. Three boys and two girls. (Y/n) nodded at the boys question. The boy smiles at her.

"I'm Haru Shimada!" Haru smiles.

"R-Riku...I-Ito..." Riku stutters.

"Kenji Hara!" Kenji says proudly

"Mio Ando!" Mio giggles

"Yui Sakai..." Yui said quietly.

"(Y/n) Gojo

"(Y/n) Gojo..." (Y/n) introduces herself. "Wanna play with us?" Haru asks. (Y/n) softly smiles and nods.

-----

"Bye, (Y/n)-chan!" Mio calls out. (Y/n) waves bye at her friends, as the each went their separate ways. Ijichi smiles at (Y/n), seeing that she made new friends. "Had fun?" He asks. She nods and tells him about her day.

"Daddy, I'm home." (Y/n) calls out. Everyone rushes to the entrance. "How was school?" Gojo asks. "Good! I learned a lot of things. I made friends too." (Y/n) informs them. "That's wonderful! Tell me everything you learn, and what are your friend's like?" Gojo says as he places her down on a chair.